If you happen to suffer from itchy ears, the best thing to do first is to go see a specialist, because you might have wax plug or other internal ears problems that cause the itch. However, you can also perform the following home remedy for itchy ears that will solve your problem for good.
Home Remedy for Itchy Ears with Garlic
What you need to do is to follow the steps below and regain your peace and tranquility with this home remedy for itchy ears. It goes like this:
- Peel and smash 50 grams of garlic and then put it in a pan to boil in 200 ml of water.
- Let the garlic boil in the water until the liquid drops to half (100 ml).
- Strain the garlic and keep the water.
- Mix the obtained liquid with 20 ml of well-filtered natural lemon juice, 50 ml of propolis tincture, and 20 ml of olive oil.
- Mix the ingredients really well together and then pour them into a small dark glass bottle and seal it.
- Warm up the battle in a mug of hot water until it reaches body temperature.
How to Use
- Cut a piece of gauze and soak it in this solution (make sure you stir it well previously).
- Introduce this gauze mesh into the itchy ear so that you can easily take it out.
- Keep the gauze in your ear overnight and cover it with a cotton pad to stay in place.
- You can repeat this procedure during the daytime as well.
- If the itchy is still persisting, introduce two warm drops of the garlic solution in the itchy ear.
This is a simple yet useful home remedy for itchy ears. Before you undergo this remedy, make sure you see a doctor first. Make sure you don’t have something more serious that needs another type of treatment. Stay well, naturally!