If you are looking for simple and effective home remedies for ear fungus, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Otomycosis or ear fungus affects one or occasionally both ears and is caused by fungi. The infection is more common during the warmer periods of the year. It is more common in people who live in tropical areas, but it can also occur in people who swim frequently, have diabetes or other chronic medical conditions. Ear fungus is treatable, but in some cases, it can become chronic. That is why it’s important to act from the very beginning. We have selected the very best of them all and gathered them here for everybody who needs them. Here are the 3 home remedies for ear fungus.
3 Home Remedies for Ear Fungus
1. Home Remedy for Ear Fungus with Apple Vinegar
Apple vinegar is one of the best home remedies for ear fungus, amongst many other health uses. This is how you do it! Buy a 100% natural apple vinegar and pour it into a small glass bottle.
- Soak a cotton earbud into the vinegar and enter it carefully in the ear.
- With gentle moves pad inside the ear with slight and repeated turns.
Repeat daily until the ear fungus is gone. Don’t use other drugs while following this remedy! When the itch is gone you can do the treatment every two days. You don’t need to overdo it if not necessary! That’s it.
2. Propolis Remedy for Ear Fungus
This is an effective remedy for ear fungus as well as for other ear conditions, such as infections, ear pain, and ear itch. Mix together in a small dark-colored glass bottle:
- 10 ml of propolis tincture (30%)
- 2 vials (1 ml each) of Vitamin E
- 4 Omega 3 capsules
- Ear drops containing aminophenazone (500 mg)
- Tetracaine/Amethocaine (200 mg)
- Boric acid (200 mg)
- Glycerol/vegetal glycerine (9 g)
Use the remedy at body temperature and stir and shake really well beforehand.
- Pour 4-6 drops in the ear using a dropper.
- Do it twice a day, in the morning and in the evening.
Beware! This solution stains and don’t use this remedy cold!
The ear itch will disappear instantly. However, if it persists add another 2-4 capsules of Vitamin F in and shake. In 14 days any ear fungus goes away. If you suffer from ear fungus for a long time, prolong the cure until full recovery. This is one of the most effective home remedies for ear fungus.
3. Garlic Oil, a Quick Home Remedy for Ear Fungus
Garlic oil is extremely helpful in conditions such as ear fungus and mycosis of any kind. The reason is that garlic is a very strong natural antibiotic, that kills fungi. Here is how to make garlic oil at home and use it for ear fungus!
- Crush 10-15 garlic cloves and add 10-15 ml of cold-pressed olive or sunflower seed oil.
- Let the garlic macerate for 6 weeks (you can start using the macerate after only 4 weeks if in a hurry).
How to Use
- Use a cotton bud to soak it into the garlic oil and then gently pad the inside of the ear.
- Make sure the bud reaches as deeply as possible.
- Repeat the procedure every evening for a week.
As simple as it sounds, garlic oil is one of the best home remedies for ear fungus. You can use warm Swedish bitter as well to pad the inside of the ear.
Read Also: Natural Treatment for Ear Pain
We hope these 3 home remedies for ear fungus will really help you out. Whatever cure or home remedy you opt for in case of ear fungus, be persistent and continue until full recovery. If you experience any side effects, stop the remedy. Have faith and envision yourself already healed. Imagination is your most powerful healing tool. Stay healthy, naturally!