This home remedy for bone calcification can help you heal, together with a balanced diet and a positive mindset. Yes, you can heal from this condition. But before we get into the remedy, let’s see what is the main culprit for the calcification of the bones.
In This Article You Will Find:
The Cause of Bone Calcification
Bone calcification is caused by high uric acid in the body. This high uric acid creates uric deposits in various tissues in the body. This is not an old age condition or a genetic disorder, but a lifestyle disease caused by too much meat consumption and lack of fresh fruits and veggies in the diet.
Proper Diet for Bone Calcification
The first thing to do when you have bone calcification or even calcification of other tissue is to start a full body detox.
Reduce to a minimum or even better cut off any meat products from your diet, until your uric acid levels return to normal.
The home remedy for calcification of the bones (knee and joint or any other parts) works well if you detox your body, eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies and drastically reduce meat consumption. These are the foods that caused high uric acid and bone calcification in the first place.
Let’s get into the complete home remedy for bone calcification caused by high uric acid.
The Complete Home Remedy for Bone Calcification
This remedy has two parts, equally as important to follow so that you can see results and recover. First is a herbal tea and the second is a natural balm to apply to the affected areas work together. Let’s begin with the tea.
Herbal Tea for Bone Calcification
- Mix equal parts of black currant leaves and white sea buckthorn berries.
- Add 1 heaped tbsp of this mix in a cup of hot water and drink the tea warm.
- Have 2 cups of this herbal tea every day.
Preferably, drink the tea after meals.
Natural Balm for Bone Calcification
The second part of this home remedy for bone calcification is a natural homemade balm. For this natural balm, you will need natural extracts from yarrow, juniper, and marjoram. Use this balm to massage the affected bone areas several times a day. Continue to apply the balm in the long term, although you will see results after the first week of application. Here is the recipe.
- 10 dried and ground juniper berries (use the coffee grinder)
- 10 g dried yarrow flowers
- 10 g dried and minced marjoram leaves
- 50 ml cold-pressed olive oil
- 5 g beeswax
You can adjust the beeswax quantity depending on the desired consistency of the balm.
- Melt the wax in an enameled saucepan
- Add the oil and all the herbs
- Stir continuously for 2 minutes on minimum heat
- Leave aside covered for 24h
- Next day heat up the balm on how heat for 2 minutes
- Pour while hot in a small glass cream jar and store in a cool place.
Remember! The balm will not have any positive healing effects if you don’t follow the tea cure as well. These two remedies only work together against bone calcification. We hope that the complete home remedy for bone calcification will help you as it did others. Much health to you!
You Can Buy All The Ingredients Here: