Pituitary Adenomas are tumors that occur in the pituitary gland.
This is a very small gland located in the brain that plays a very important role in the body.
And that is regulating the secretion of various hormones into the bloodstream. Here you have a few remedies for pituitary adenoma that you can make at home.
However, we advice you to consult with a naturopathy specialist before starting any naturist treatment for adenoma.
In This Article You Will Find:
3 Home Remedies for Pituitary Adenoma
1. Horsetail Poultice Remedy for Pituitary Adenoma
In case of either benign or malign pituitary adenomas, a very helpful remedy are horsetail compresses.
- Take 2 handfuls of this plant and steam them in a strainer over a pot with boiling water.
- After the plant has soften, spread it on a cotton gauze.
- Apply this compress on the affected area.
- Keep the compress on for 2 hours.
In more severe cases, apply the horsetail compress twice or three times per day and even overnight.
One plant can be reused 3-4 times.
In the afternoon, apply Swedish Bitter compresses, after you’ve anointed the area with pork lard or a natural marigold balm.
- For this compress, soak a piece of cotton in bitter and apply it on the affected area.
- Cover the compress with a clean piece of cotton and then with a plastic foil to keep it in place.
- Then wrap a piece of warm cloth over.
- Keep the compress on for 4 hours.
Horsetail is wonder plant for this type of adenoma.
As an internal remedy, drink 1 cup of horsetail tea in the morning and another one in the evening, 30 minutes before meals.
- Make the tea by infusing 1 tsp. of plant in ¼ l of water.
In addition, drink 1.5- 2 l of a herbal mix tea throughout the day with small sips. To make this tea mix 300 g marigolds, 100 g yarrow and another 100 g nettle and prepare it just like the horsetail tea above.
2. Birch Tea Remedy for Pituitary Gland Adenoma
Another herbal remedy for pituitary adenoma is birch. Used particularly for fighting malignant brain tumors, birch sap and bark can be very useful in curing benign brain tumors as well, due to the action of betulinic acid it contains.
- Drink 250-300 ml of birch sap daily, over 4-6 week-long periods of time.
- Afterwards, continue drinking 1 cup of birch decoction per day made from the bark.
Hellebore powder is another efficient remedy for pituitary adenomas if you take it as follows.
- Have one pinch of this powder with a glass of water in the morning on an empty stomach.
Be careful and don’t overdose. The maximum daily intake of this powder should not exceed 300 mg!
3. Natural Remedy for Gonadotrophic Adenoma
A subtype of pituitary adenoma, gonadotrophic adenoma can be reduced or healed with a few natural remedies and supplements.
The best way to fight gonadotrophic adenoma is with a cure of Vitamin C, E and A. In addition you can take and a few other antitumor produce based on flavonoids and cruciferous vegetables.
Alongside, you can take a 35% alcohol tincture made from Vitex agnus castus vegetal extract and Rubus idaeus (raspberry) sprouts and fruits.
After 4 months of following this treatment, the adenoma should start to shrink. But beware, Vitex and raspberry supplements are recommended for women only.
We hope that you’ve found a few helpful home remedies for pituitary adenoma on our site. We would like to know your opinion about them as well as the natural things that you’ve tried for healing adenomas. Stay healthy, naturally!