Besides being such an unaesthetic and unpleasant condition for the eyes, varices or varicose veins may also require surgical interventions that in some cases may be dangerous.
If you suffer from varicose veins on your legs and don`t know what to do to by pass surgery, we have here for you some highly efficient home remedies for varices you should consider.
Varices are too a lifestyle disease.
So, besides following this simple and effective home remedy for varices that we will present to you right below, this is the time to start a new healthier diet, lifestyle and altogether you’ll see such an improvement on the way your legs look and feel. Dishabituate yourself from having swollen ankles and pain when walking and go for the beautiful and healthy legs and an improved self-confidence.
In This Article You Will Find:
1. Home Remedy for Varices with Cucumber
Have three tablespoons of freshly squeezed cucumber juice every morning and try to incorporate this habit into your daily routine, since you will need to undergo this effective cure for varices for at least one year to really keep your legs in shape and look and feel amazing. Continue this cucumber remedy daily. Cucumber is one of the best depurative vegetable there are.
2. Natural Feet Bath Remedies for Varices
Greater Celadine is the remedy for varicose veins with phlebitis. Boil 1 kg of finely chopped greater celadine in 10 L of water. Keep you feet in the warm decoction right before bedtime until the water cools down. Reheat the water and use it another time, next evening. After each procedure, take a pair of thick socks on.
Fern root is another wonderful herb for varicose veins. Finely chop 1/4 kg of fern root and boil it in 5 L of water. Bathe for 5 minutes every evening until your condition ameliorates.
Twice a week take sodium bicarbonate feet baths for 15 minutes. Make sure the water temperature doesn’t exceed 38-39°C.
3. Apple Cider, the Natural Remedy for Varices
The American doctor D.C. Jarvis recommends applying apple cider on the varicose veins in the morning and evening. Palm massage the affected areas softly starting with the knee and ending up to your toes. Or:
- Pour apple cider in the palms of your hand and start to friction your legs from the bottom to the top.
Do this every day for 1-2 months.
- You can also wrap apple cider-soaked napkins around your legs, wrap again in a clean fabric and lay down with your feet in the air for 30 minutes.
- While doing this cure, you need to drink 1 cup of water with 2 tsp. of apple cider twice a day.
There’s another cure with apple cider for varicose veins and it goes like this:
- Soak a piece of white bread in apple cider, sprinkle sodium bicarbonate on it and apply on the affected area, until you’ll have this burning sensation.
4. Best Natural Poultices for Varices
- Fern Poultice Remedy. Mix together powdered wormwood flowers and leaves with sour milk or fern with sour milk 1:1 proportions. Make a poultice that you keep overnight on the varices.
- Pork Lung Cure. Apply pork lung slices on the varicose veins. Keep them in place by wrapping a gauze and bandaging it well. Keep the poultice overnight.
- Creeping Thistle Poultice. Wash the plant (you can use all the parts) and chop it finely. In a half-filled with the plant large pot pour water to cover the plant. Boil for 40-60 minutes and then take the pot off the fire and wrap a thick blanket around it and leave to stay for the next 4 hours. Soak cotton straps in it and bandage the legs with the from the toes to knees. Don’t soak them before applying. Wrap cellophane around the bandages and a warm fabric and leave them on for 2-6 hours.
- Flax Seed. Make a thicker flax seed porridge and boil it for 20 minutes. Apply it as a poultice.
- Cottage Cheese Remedy. Mix cottage cheese with apple vinegar and apply it as a poultice. Keep it on for 30 minutes. Apply two of these poultices, one in the morning and the other in the evening.
5. Bran Remedy for Varices
Soak a quarter kilo of wheat bran into half a liter of natural apple vinegar and one liter of water and let them soak for 4 whole days. After the 4 days of soaking, get the wheat bran out into a small canvas bag and squeeze the liquid out.
Soak gauze sheets (cheese cloth) into the obtained liquid and place them on your legs where the varicose veins are and let them stay overnight. They will work their wonders and help you get rid of the unaesthetic varicose veins and put you back on your beautiful feet.
Repeat the procedure every night until you will see some visible results and in the end complete healing.
It may take some weeks, maybe some months of treatment, depending of the severity of the condition, but this is a home remedy for varices worth trying.
6. Egg Yolk Remedy for Varicose Veins
Mix 1 egg yolk with the same quantity honey and vodka. Use a napkin to apply the composition on the varices. Wrap cellophane around the poultice and a woolen scarf. Repeat the procedure for the next 10 days with 10 days pause. Use this remedy at least for 3-4 applications.
7. Red Onion Remedy
Make a juice with 600 gr of red onion and then add 300 gr of acacia honey. Pour the content in a jar and keep it in a cool place. Have 50 gr of this mix after the main meals. This is a month-long cure, pause for 2-3 weeks and resume until all the varicose veins are gone.
In addition, have 2-3 cups of common dandelion tea after the main meals. Make the tea by adding 2 tsp. of plant into 250 ml of hot water. Grape vine tea is also amazing. Add 50 gr of grape vine leaves, 50 gr of blackcurrant leaves and 50 gr of chamomile into 1 L of boiling water. Infuse for 10 minutes and drink this tea throughout the day.
Lifestyle Tips for Varices
The best foods you can eat for varicose veins are: cabbage, cauliflower, horseradish, red onion salads, baked chestnuts, grapes and citrus fruits. Avoid smoke and/or smoking! If you’re looking for natural ways to quit smoking, we have a very effective remedy that will help you, right here. Don’t use a pillow when sleeping, and make sure your legs rest higher than the rest of your body.
Before getting out of bed in the morning, massage your legs and wrap elastic bandages around them. Avoid standing as much as possible and when you sit, avoid sitting legs crossed, because it makes it hard on the circulation. Walk barefoot on the grass with morning doe. Stay healthy, naturally!