If you are looking for simple and effective home remedies for pituitary adenoma, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Pituitary adenomas are tumors that occur in the pituitary gland. This is a very small gland located in the brain that plays a very important role in the body. And that is, regulating the secretion of various hormones into the bloodstream. Here you have a few remedies for pituitary adenoma that you can make at home. However, we advise you to consult with a naturopathy specialist before starting any of the home remedies for pituitary adenoma below.
3 Home Remedies for Pituitary Adenoma
1. Horsetail Poultice Remedy for Pituitary Adenoma
In the case of either benign or malign pituitary adenomas, a very helpful remedy are horsetail compresses. This is one of the simplest home remedies for pituitary. Here is how to make it.
- Take 2 handfuls of this plant and steam them in a strainer over a pot with boiling water.
- After the plant has softened, spread it on cotton gauze.
- Apply this compress to the affected area.
- Keep the compress on for 2 hours.
In more severe cases, apply the horsetail compress twice or three times per day and even overnight. One plant can be reused 3-4 times. In the afternoon, apply Swedish Bitter compresses, after you’ve anointed the area with pork lard or a natural marigold balm.
- For this compress, soak a piece of cotton in bitter and apply it on the affected area.
- Cover the compress with a clean piece of cotton and then with a plastic foil to keep it in place.
- Then wrap a piece of warm cloth over.
- Keep the compress on for 4 hours.
Horsetail is one of the best home remedies for pituitary adenoma
As an internal remedy, drink 1 cup of horsetail tea in the morning and another one in the evening, 30 minutes before meals. Make the tea by infusing 1 tsp. of the plant in ¼ l of water. In addition, drink 1.5- 2 l of a herbal mix tea throughout the day with small sips. To make this tea mix 300 g marigolds, 100 g yarrow, and another 100 g nettle and prepare it just like the horsetail tea above.
2. Birch Tea Remedy for Pituitary Gland Adenoma
Another one of the best herbal home remedies for pituitary adenoma is birch. Used particularly for fighting malignant brain tumors, birch sap and bark can be very useful in curing benign brain tumors as well, due to the action of betulinic acid it contains.
- Drink 250-300 ml of birch sap/water daily, over 4-6 week-long periods of time.
- Afterward, continue drinking 1 cup of birch decoction per day made from the bark.
Hellebore root powder is another efficient remedy for pituitary adenomas if you take it as follows. Have one pinch of this powder with a glass of water in the morning on an empty stomach. Be careful and don’t overdose. The maximum daily intake of this powder should not exceed 300 mg! Together these two plants make one of the best home remedies for pituitary adenoma.
3. Natural Remedy for Gonadotrophic Adenoma for Women
A subtype of pituitary adenoma, the gonadotrophic adenoma can be reduced or healed with a few natural remedies and supplements. The best way to fight gonadotrophic adenoma is with a vitamin cure, namely Vitamin C, E, and A. In addition, you can take a few other antitumors produce based on flavonoids and cruciferous vegetables. Alongside, you can take a 35% alcohol tincture made from Vitex agnus castus vegetal extract and Rubus idaeus (raspberry) sprouts and fruits.
After 4 months of following this treatment, the adenoma should start to shrink. But beware, Vitex and raspberry supplements are recommended for women only.
Read Also: Natural Treatment for Brain Metastasis
We hope that you’ve found a few helpful home remedies for pituitary adenoma on our site. We would like to know your opinion about them as well as the natural things that you’ve tried for healing adenomas. Stay healthy, naturally!