Looking for the best herbs for breast cancer and how to use them at home? Continue reading and find out what they are and why.
The best herbs for breast cancer we are about to present to you in this article each have very powerful anticancer properties and when combined together make one of the most powerful herbal tea for breast cancer. Before we show you how to use these breast cancer herbs at home, we want to explain to you how each one of them works for breast cancer, as we believe this is very important. Let’s get to it.
In This Article You Will Find:
The Best Herbs for Breast Cancer
- Common comfrey root (Symphytum officinale) is rich in alkaloids and glycosides, has anticancer, antimitotic, and anti-inflammatory properties, with actions in breast and skin cancer;
- Red clover (Trifolium pratense) is rich in triterpene saponins and coumarins, has anticancer and antitumor properties for breast, colorectal, and leukemia cancer;
- Herb Robert (Geranium robertianum) is rich in geraniline, germacrol, and tannins, with anticancer, antitumor, anti-inflammatory, and cicatrizing properties, with action in breast cancer and ganglion nodules;
- Greater celandine (Chelidonium majus) is rich in chelidonine, protopine, and saponosides, has cytostatic, antimitotic, and anticancer properties, with actions in breast, uterine, and skin cancer;
- Lady’s Bedstraw (Galium verum) has a high content of glycosides and tannins, has anti-inflammatory and cicatrizing properties, with actions in skin cancer and ganglion tumors;
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) is very rich in alkaloids and tannins, has cicatrizing properties, with actions in various types of cancer;
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum) is rich in estragole and ocimene, with powerful anti-inflammatory properties, especially for breast cancer;
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) contains bioactive compounds with known anti-genotoxic/protective as well as antitumor and antimetastatic effects;
You can find all these herbs for breast cancer below.
How to Use These Breast Cancer Herbs at Home
Make a blend with equal amounts of these eight medicinal herbs for breast cancer and steep one tsp in a cup of boiling water for 10-15 minutes. Strain the tea and drink 2-3 cups a day in rare sips, before the main meals. In addition to this tea, you can also make a herbal tincture from the exact same blend of plants in a 5 times greater quantity of 40% alcohol. Leave the tincture to soak for 3-4 days, then pour in amber glass bottles with a dropper. The daily dosage is 20-30 drops 3 times a day, between meals, for 1-2 months out of every three months. Ideally, use glycerinated tinctures instead of alcoholic tinctures if you can.
How to Use Powerful Herbs for Breast Cancer Topically
Wash your breast/s every day with the herbal tea prepared according to the recipe presented above. If you have lesions or irritations on your breast/s, wash them or apply compresses with basil, yarrow flowers, calendula, coltsfoot leaves and flowers, and quince leaves and seeds. After breast surgery, you can anoint the scars with a natural salve made of calendula, greater celandine, comfrey root, and lady’s bedstraw flowers in lanolin or beeswax. This salve helps the skin become smooth once again and return to its normal tone. Now that you know what are the most powerful herbs for breast cancer, let’s talk diet next.
Breast Cancer Diet Do’s
Diet is key in healing and preventing breast cancer, alongside breast cancer herbs and treatments. Focus on natural, simple foods packed with nutritional value, that supply the body with natural glucose, mineral salts, trace elements, and vitamins, with beneficial effects in increasing immunity. For this purpose, the best breast cancer diet is centered on fresh fruit and vegetables, namely:
- cruciferous vegetables: cabbage, Brussels sprouts, collard greens, broccoli, cauliflower, radishes, turnips, turnips, mustard greens – eaten raw, steamed, or juiced.
- raw vegetables rich in beta-carotene and vitamins C and E, with antioxidant properties: spinach, stevia, nettles, carrots, tomatoes, red cabbage, beetroot, pepper, parsley, citrus fruits, sea buckthorn, apricot, pumpkin, cantaloupe, plum, currants, wild berries, etc.
- raw garlic and onion.
- fresh juices – cabbage, celery, carrots, beetroot, and fruits, especially wild berries such as blueberries, rose hips, blackcurrants, blackberries, sea buckthorn, sloes, etc (which can be blended into vegetable or fruit juices)
- dry or fresh spices – parsley, thyme, anise, cumin, basil, and mint.
- fresh and ripe fruits are some of the most healing foods against breast cancer, as they provide natural glucose which is the fuel for every healthy body cell.
- bee hive products: raw honey, raw pollen, royal jelly, etc.
Snacking on 10 walnuts a day prevents the occurrence of cancer due to their high content of Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and phytosterols.
Breast Cancer Diet Don’ts
Reduce or cut out all meat, animal fats, dairy products, eggs, canned food, rapeseed oil, soy, corn, alcohol, coffee, and, above all, tobacco. Women who eat a lot of meat have 50% more toxic estrogens, associated with breast cancer. Fats of any kind must be reduced to a minimum or excluded altogether. Replace sugar with raw honey, maple syrup, dates, or coconut sugar as white sugar has been proven to be carcinogenic and totally devoid of enzymes.
Avoid products with chemical additives (preservatives, dyes, artificial sweeteners, flavorings – including natural flavors) as they act as ticking bombs by inhibiting digestion, damaging the intestinal flora, and causing chronic or acute constipation.
Live and Let Go
Stress and depression play a significant role in the onset of breast cancer and in the recurrence of this disease after surgery. Worries, excessive fatigue, anger, envy, revenge, fear, and negative thought patterns are very harmful when we want to heal. To maintain a good mental state, try simple practices such as meditation, walks in nature, walking barefoot, and learning new skills that help bring more awareness into your everyday life and teach you more about yourself and how life works. You are the creator of your own life experience, never forget this.
Read Also: 3 Natural Remedies for Breast Lumps
If you’ve enjoyed learning about the best herbs for breast cancer and how to use them to make powerful teas and tinctures for breast cancer, please share this article. This way, our information can reach more women in need of these non-intrusive and kind remedies for breast cancer. Stay healthy, naturally!
Share on Pinterest ❤️