These homemade night creams that we will reveal to you are fresh, all natural and of course custom-made, which means you can make them on your preference and taste.
At least an night time we can protect our skin from pollutants, avoiding preservatives and parabens that you found in most creams in superstores.
How? With homemade night creams. So here are some simple recipes for homemade facial creams.
In This Article You Will Find:
4 Homemade Night Creams with Natural Ingredients
1. Nourishing Almonds Night Cream
- Ingredients: 3 tablespoons of lanolin, 1 tablespoon of cold pressed sunflower oil, 1 tablespoon of almond oil and 1 tablespoon of lavender oil.
- Preparation: Melt the lanolin in bowl on bain-marie. Add the almond oil and sunflower oil and mix well until you get a fine texture. Then take the bowl off the heat and leave aside to cool. When the mixture begins to solidify, add the lavender oil and mix again. Pour the cream into a small glass jar and allow it to cool down before putting the cap on. This is the cream that will leave a soft and well-nourished skin after only one night on the skin.
2. Ginger Night Cream Recipe
- Ingredients: 1 piece of ginger (about 5 cm long), 2 teaspoons of sesame oil, 2 teaspoons of apricot oil, 2 teaspoons of oily vitamin E and ½ cup cocoa butter.
- Preparation: Grate the ginger and squeeze well, in a glass or ceramic bowl. Discard the remaining pulp. Add the remaining ingredients in the bowl. Put the bowl to heat up in the microwave for repetitive sessions of 15 seconds at a time. Mix well between the heating sessions. Repeat until the cocoa butter is melted. Pour the cream in a clean glass jar and store it in a cool place.
3. Night Cream with Sour Cream for Tired Skin
This is a night cream that you can use every single night with amazing results. It’s also easy to fix and ready to apply on the face and décolletage.
- Ingredients: ½ teaspoon sour cream, ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of almond oil.
- Preparation: Mix together all the ingredients well. Apply the mix on the face and leave to action overnight, as with any night creams. Your skin will become radiant, glowy and fresh.
4. Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream with Incense
This homemade cream is very effective against wrinkle formation, easy to prepare and a true blessing for the skin. The incense oil gives your skin the glow it needs and it also has a fairness effect, helping diminishing the aging spots. The marigold flower infusion, along with the oils, calms the skin.
- Ingredients: 1 handful of dried marigold flowers, 20 ml of organic marigold oil, 20 gr beeswax, 40 ml sweet almonds oil, 10 ml of fresh lemon juice, 3 ml of organic incense oil and 1 ml essential lemon oil.
- Preparation: Boil 300 ml of water infuse the marigold flowers in this water for 15 minutes. Let the infusion cool down and keep it in the fridge. Melt the beeswax in a stainless steel pan. When it has melted, add the marigold and sweet almonds oil and stir continuously and energetic with a wooden spoon. Add in about 2 tbsp. of the infusion (30 ml) and the lemon juice. Take the pan off the fire and continue mixing until the cream has cooled to body temperature. Now add the incense and lemon oils. When the night cream has cooled down completely, pour it in glass or porcelain jars and store in a dark place.
Apply the cream 30 minutes before bedtime. Spread it all over your face including around your eyes area.