Looking for a remedy for dehydrated skin? Continue reading!
Summer is the most amazing season of them all, when you get all tanned and beautiful. However, there are some side effects of exposing to the warm sunlight. That’s right: dehydrated skin.
We have found a natural remedy for dehydrated skin that might just do the trick for you.
Sunflower Seeds Remedy for Dehydrated Skin
Sunflower seeds are the thing you skin needs due to the natural fat acids which are a great source of Vitamin E and lecithin, that both help nourish the skin and help it look healthy.
- Grind a handful of sunflower seeds (without the peel) by using the coffee grinder.
- Sift the obtained powder through a sieve with large holes.
- Meantime, melt 1-2 teaspoons of acacia honey in a little water.
- Mix the melted honey and powder together along with 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- If the content is too thick, you may add a bit more of warm water, until you get the right consistency of a cream that can be easily spread on the skin.
- Apply in a thin layer on the face, neck and décolletage area, right after you have thoroughly cleansing of the face.
- Let the mask play its wonders for 30 minutes and rinse with plenty of mineral water afterwards.
Read More: 6 Natural Treatments for Dry Skin
This natural remedy for dehydrated skin is recommended for all skin types, without any restrictions. Also, you may also use one egg yolk or one teaspoon of sour cream instead of honey and the results will be the same. This is a natural way to hydrate your skin and bring back its natural glow. See for yourself!