Looking for a natural treatment for dry skin? Continue reading.
If you have dry skin, tired everything and nothing worked, this collection of natural treatments is for you. We have right here some amazing natural treatments for dry skin and also a DIY natural and hydrating face cream. The ingredients that you’ll need for these amazing face masks are fruits, honey and other delicious things.
Fruits have low acidity and are packed with all the nutrition elements indispensable for the skin. So let’s begin.
In This Article You Will Find:
6 Natural Treatments for Dry Skin
1. Peach & Tomatoes Dry Skin Mask
So, the first natural treatment for dry skin is a mask made of peaches and tomatoes.
- Take a well ripe peach and mash it along with one tomato and 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Mix the ingredients until they become homogenous and then apply the mask on the clean face and let it stay for 20 minutes while the nutritive natural elements in the mask moist and nourish your skin.
- Rinse well with cold water and repeat the treatment once a week.
2. Peach & Melon Treatment for Dry Skin
- Another very efficient natural treatment for dry skin is the following natural mask.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of natural peach juice with 3 tablespoons of fresh sour cream and half a teaspoon of melon juice.
- Anoint your face with this homemade face cream and let it stay there for 5 full minutes before rinsing it with warm water.
- Also, for visible results you’ll need to repeat this treatment every evening before going to bed.
Don’t forget that diet is a crucial factor in the matter of dry skin.
Drink plenty of water, avoid super processed foods and start eating more raw fruits and veggies as possible.
However, when you consistently suffer from very dry skin, you need to understand this symptom and treat it.
Read More: Natural Remedy for Dehydrated Skin
3. Fresh Urine Remedy for Dry Skin
- This remedy for very dry skin may look awkward for many of you, but it is efficient.
- Wipe the dry skin areas with a pad soaked in your own fresh urine.
- This can be done early in the morning.
- Afterwards don’t wipe your skin clean, let it dry on its own.
- Then you can wash your skin.
- Alternatively you can use apple cider instead of urine (but never combined).
4. Juicing Treatment for Dry Skin
- This remedy for dry skin is all about drinking lots of fresh carrot, celery and beetroot juice.
- Have 3 cups per day of this juice for 21 days in a row, in the morning, afternoon and evening.
- Drink it sip by sip and enjoy it.
- It’s important to drink the juice right away and juice more carrots than celery or beetroot.
- Even if you’ll see the result in less than 21 days, it’s necessary to continue the treatment for 21 days.
5. Honey and Propolis Dry Skin Treatment
This remedy for dry skin will help your skin hydrate in 3-4 days at most. Pour a pellicle of propolis tincture over ½ tablespoons of natural honey and mix well. Smear the palms of your hands with this emulsion every night and keep them in plastic bags until the next morning. Repeat the procedure three nights in a row, the effect is guaranteed.
Read More: Natural Treatment for Aging Skin
6. Best Vitamins for Dry Skin
Dry skin is cause by the lack of vitamins in the body. Go to the local pharmacy and order an ointment with Vitamin A+D2. Use this cream to anoint the dry areas twice a day. Plus, take Vitamin A+D2, Vitamin E and Vitamin C three times per day. You can replace synthetic Vitamin C with the juice from 2 lemons with water and honey.
After you use the ointment, leave the skin uncovered for 15-20 minutes so that it enters the skin really well. Continue the treatment for 30 days. You can do it every winter (November-March) 10 days per month, three consecutive months. Marigold ointment is also amazing as home remedy for very dry skin.
These natural treatments for very dry skin will definitely help you, as they helped others suffering from severe skin flaking due to dryness. We wish you a nourished and flawless skin, naturally!