Here you have some amazing herbal remedies for psoriasis that are based on plants and herbs that you can find in nature’s pharmacy.
These herbal remedies that heal psoriasis that we believe are easy to follow, cheap and effective all at the same time.
In This Article You Will Find:
10 Herbal Remedies for Psoriasis
1. Psoriasis Herbal Tea Remedy
- Mix together 10 gr of oak bark, 30 gr willow bark, 40 gr common mallow, 20 gr earth smoke, 20 gr walnut bark, 30 gr greater celandine, 50 gr nettle, 30 gr heath speedwell, 30 gr marigolds and 20 gr yarrow.
- Add 1 tsp. of the herbal mix per 250 ml of water, bring to a simmer and leave for 1-2 minutes.
- Drink 1.5-2 L of this tea per day.
2. Common Comfrey Remedy for Psoriasis
- This herb has amazing antifungal properties and it is also a great cicatrizing and anti-inflammatory.
- Drink 3-4 cups of this tea daily, made by adding 1 teaspoon of minced comfrey root per 250 ml of water.
- Boil the root for 20-30 minutes.
- You can use this decoction for compresses as well.
- For general baths, boil 10 tsp. of comfrey in 5 L of water Slip and pour into your bathwater.
- Resume until you are healed.
3. Psoriasis Rose Hip Remedy
- Add 1 tbsp. of minced rose hip berries and another one of greater celandine into 200 ml of boiling water over fire.
- Then pour in a thermos or keep on bain marie to stay for 15 minutes, after which let it infuse for another 2 hours.
- Slip and mix 1:1 with egg whites.
- Anoint the psoriasis affected areas with it, 2-3 times per day.
9 Natural Remedies for Psoriasis
Diet Recommendations for Psoriasis
4 Natural Remedies for Palm Psoriasis
4. Pear-Tree Leaves Cure with Psoriasis
- Make simple compresses with fresh or dried pear leaves as follows.
- Add 1 cup of minced pear leaves into 500 ml of water over fire and bring to a boil.
- Let the leaves boil on low heat for 5 minutes and then let the concoction infuse until it cools down.
- Apply handkerchiefs soaked in the pear leaves infusion 4-5 times per day for 30 minutes.
5. Psoriasis Pine and Fir Baths Cure
If the psoriasis has aggravated after a stressful episode, we recommend this simple herbal remedy with pine and fir. Take weekly 15-20 minutes baths with finely minced pine and fir branches. You may use cones as well. Boil the minced branches for 10-15 minutes in 5 L of water. Slip the water and pour it over your warm bathwater. This bath isn’t only effective for the itch, but also for soothing your nerves and making you more calm and serene.
6. Natural Wormwood Treatment for Psoriasis
Take 7 wormwood shoots, mince them finely and then pour over alcohol (70%) and leave to macerate in a dark colored glass, in a cool place without direct sunlight. Pad the eczema and the irritated areas with it.
7. Simple Walnut Decoction Remedy
Make a simple decoction with 20 gr of walnut leaves per 200 ml of water and then use it as compresses. You can use walnuts for your bathwater as well. Boil 100 gr of walnut leaves in 3 L of water, slip and pour it over your bathwater at a 37°C temperature.
8. Spinach Cataplasms Cure for Psoriasis
Boil the spinach leaves in corn oil and then they are ready to use in daily cataplasms.
9. Coltsfoot Herbal Remedy
Mix coltsfoot leaves with fresh raw milk and anoint the skin before bedtime. Wrap cellophane around and make sure the compress stays in place overnight.
10. Basil Remedy for Psoriasis
Infuse 2 tbsp. of dried basil into 500 ml of hot water for 2 hours. Drink 150 ml of the basil tea, three times per day, 30 minutes before meals. That’s it!