Looking for an effective hair rinse recipe for dandruff? Look no further.
Nettle leaves are an excellent ally in the fight against dandruff and other hair problems. In fact, nettle is one of the most popular active ingredients in shampoos, and women used to use it for hair wash back in the days.
We have here a very old recipe of nettle hair rinse for dandruff, a recipe that has been passed from generation to generation in the parts of Easter Europe. We hope you will use it effectively to clear our any dandruff and revitalize your hair.
Let’s get into the recipe.
Read Also: Home Remedy for Dandruff
Nettle Hair Rinse for Dandruff Recipe DIY
- 1 handful fresh nettle leaves (picked from unpolluted areas)
- 1 l organic apple vinegar or ACV
How to Make:
- Soak the fresh nettle leaves in the apple cider vinegar in a jar.
- Seal and store in a cool place for two weeks.
- Strain and keep the hair rinse in sealed bottles.
- Add 1/2 cup of this nettle vinegar solution in 2 liters of water and rinse your hair thoroughly, after each hair wash with your shampoo.
- Leave the nettle hair rinse to stay in for 5 to 10 minutes, then wash it off with water (or leave it in, if the vinegar smell doesn’t bother you).
- Rub the roots of your hair roots using a cotton pad soaked in the nettle hair rinse twice a week.
Good to Know! You can also make the nettle hair rinse for dandruff by boiling a handful of fresh nettle leaves in 1 L of vinegar/ACV for 15 minutes.
Nettle is an amazing natural hair care and body detox. Hopefully this hair rinse recipe with nettle will help you ditch the dandruff and enjoy shiny and healthy hair, all natural.