Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a common condition among women all ages, so you don’t need to panic or anything.
Besides, we will provide you with a handful of remedies for cystic ovary and a natural treatment for polycystic ovary syndrome. Feel free to start which one you prefer the most.
In This Article You Will Find:
4 Natural Treatments for PCOS
1. Herbal Teas and Clay Ovules Remedy for PCOS
One simple remedy for polycystic ovary syndrome that has helped women that had both their ovaries with cysts is the following.
For the following 4 months eat only raw vegetables and salads and whole grain bread. Give up alcohol, coffee, chocolate as well as smoking and meat.
Every evening introduce homemade clay ovules in the vagina and let them stay overnight. They are ready to come off the next morning when you go to the bathroom.
Have 1 cup of horsetail tea half hour before breakfast every day and half hour before dinner every night.
On the course of the day drink 2 L of tea made of:
- calendula (300 g)
- yarrow (100 g)
- nettle (100 g)
Add 8 heaping teaspoons of tea into 2 L of water to make the tea. Continue this treatment until the cysts are completely gone.
Read More: Natural Treatment for Ovarian Tumors
2. Yarrow and Hawthorn Remedies for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Hawthorn is wonderful with PCOS.
- Add 1 tablespoon of hawthorn flowers in a cup of boiled water.
- Leave the cup covered for 10-15 minutes.
- Have one cup of this tea daily, for 14 days in a row.
Mistletoe tea is another great remedy for this condition.
- Add 2 tablespoons of mistletoe into 500 ml of cold water and leave it to macerate until the next morning.
- Slip it and drink it throughout the day.
- Continue for 18 days in a row.
Yarrow infusion works wonders for PCOS.
- Add 2 tablespoons of yarrow flowers into 500 ml of water.
- Use the irrigator or a small pump to insert the yarrow infusion into the vagina.
- Afterwards, anoint the area with natural marigold ointment.
Also, make a decoction by adding 3 tablespoons of horsetail in 500 ml of water.
Use this tea to make compresses and place them on your abdomen, over the ovary area.
3. PCOS Remedy with Elderberries Tincture
Elderberries have tremendous detoxifying properties and work amazingly for conditions such as ovary cysts.
- Dilute ½-1 teaspoon of elderberries tincture into ½ cup of water.
- Drink it first thing in the morning and repeat the dose at night before bedtime.
When associated with raspberry bud extract cure, this remedy is even more powerful.
- Have 50 drops of raspberry bud extract 3 times per day.
Follow a diet low in animal origin proteins and rich in fresh fruits and vegetables.
4. Wheat Bran Remedy for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Put 4-5 L of water to boil. When the water starts to boil add ½ kg of wheat bran in a basin and then pour the hot water over them.
Leave the basin covered for the next 30 minutes.
Then add 3-4 liters of warm water, so that you can support the temperature and you can start the bath.
It is recommended that you stay until the water cools down. After you’ve finished the sits bath, wipe your vagina with a warm clean towel, get into your pajamas and then straight to bed. Of course, you need to take these baths in the evening, before going to bed. You’ll also have a wonderful sleep! 😉
These natural treatments for polycystic ovary syndrome have worked for many women and we hope they will work for you too. Stay healthy, naturally!