If you are looking for simple and effective treatments for sciatica pain, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Sciatica pain is located along the path of the sciatic nerve. It is usually the result of compression of the black root in the lumbar region. Sciatica is caused by compression of the nerve root, usually due to protrusion of the intervertebral disc, bone formations, abscesses, or spinal tumors. If you suffer from this painful condition you may want to look into the two natural treatments for sciatica pain below.
2 Natural Treatments for Sciatica Pain
1. Licorice Tincture Remedy for Sciatica Pain
If the back pains are persistent and you wish to stop the dreadful pains somehow, don’t go for drugs that will soon mess up your stomach, but try a natural remedy for sciatica based on licorice. Follow this old licorice tincture recipe here.
Licorice Tincture Recipe
- Soak 100 grams of chopped licorice root into 500 ml of 80 proof (40%) alcohol in a dark glass bottle.
- Allow to macerate for 10 days, then strain the tincture.
- Take 4-6 teaspoons of the licorice tincture a day depending on how severe the sciatica pain is.
Follow this treatment for 14-20 days and after 10 days you can resume it. Licorice tincture is one of the best natural treatments for sciatica pain out there.
2. Walnut Baths Natural Remedy for Sciatica Pain
Besides this amazing natural remedy, we also advise those who suffer from sciatica to have walnut leaves and shells baths. What you need to do is:
- Bring to boil 10 l of water in which to add walnut leaves and walnut shells (the more the better).
- Boil for 30 minutes.
- Strain and pour the decoction into your hot bathwater.
Take 2-3 baths like this a week. Usually, in a few weeks, the sciatica pains are usually forever gone.
Read Also: Hot Pepper Tincture Recipe for Sciatica Pain
These 2 wonderful natural treatments for sciatica pain have helped a lot of people in suffering. Give them a try and relieve yourself from pain. Stay healthy, naturally!