If you suffer from this painful condition we all know as sciatica, perhaps you are interested to take a look at this natural treatment for sciatica pain based on a simple natural ingredient: liquorice.
2 Natural Treatments for Sciatica Pain
1. Liquorice, the Natural Treatment for Sciatica Pain
If the back pains are persistent and you wish to stop the dreadful pains somehow, don’t go for drugs that will soon mess up your stomach, but try a natural remedy for sciatica based on liquorice.
- You’ll need to prepare a simple tincture following this old recipe: add 100 grams of ground liquorice root into 500 ml of alcohol.
- Place the ingredients into a bottle and let them macerate for 10 days, then filter the tincture.
- Take 4-6 teaspoons of this liquorice tincture per day depending on how severe the pain is.
- Follow this natural treatment for sciatica pain for 14-20 days and after 10 days you can resume it.
Read More: 14 Natural Painkillers for Every Pain DIY
2. Natural Remedy for Sciatica with Walnuts
Besides this amazing natural remedy, we also advise those who suffer from sciatica to have walnut leaves and shells baths. What you need to do is:
- Bring to boil 10 l of water in which to add walnut leaves and shells (the more the better),
- Boil for 30 minutes.
- Filter and pour the decoction in your hot bathwater.
- Have 2-3 baths like this a week.
Usually, in a few weeks the sciatica pains are forever gone.
These 2 wonderful natural remedies for sciatica pain have helped a lot of people in suffering. Give them a try and relieve yourself from pain. Stay healthy, naturally!