If you are looking for a simple and effective hot pepper tincture recipe for sciatica pain, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this recipe at home. But first.
Sciatica pain is usually caused by pinched nerves at the spine, that cause sudden pain to radiate from the lower back down onto the legs. Perhaps the best way to treat sciatica holistically is to go to the root cause. Professional chiropractors can help release the pinched nerve causing sciatica pain. In addition, there are tinctures for sciatica pain, that actually help alleviate it, such as the hot pepper tincture recipe we want to share with you here. Let’s get into the recipe.
The Hot Pepper Tincture Recipe for Sciatica Pain
This is the original hot pepper tincture recipe for sciatica pain and other muscular or nerve pains. For this recipe, you will need:
- 18 red hot peppers (Capsicum annuum)
- 100 ml of good-quality alcohol (40°) for tinctures
- 1 wide neck amber jar
- Finely chop the red hot peppers and put them in the jar.
- Pour the alcohol on top of the peppers and seal the jar.
- Leave to macerate for 10 days, in a slightly warm place (eg. near the oven, but not in direct heat)
- Strain and pour the tincture into small amber glasses.
How to Use The Hot Pepper Tincture for Sciatica
- Pad the tincture on the painful area using a cotton pad.
- Do this before going to bed at night.
- If you have more sensitive skin and develop skin rashes, apply chamomile balm onto the skin before padding the tincture.
- Continue every night, until the pain is gone, or drastically reduced.
The hot pepper tincture is a great old remedy for sciatica pain and any other sort of nerve pain. Use it externally only. This remedy for sciatica usually soothes the pain quickly and prevents relapses too. If the pain continues, you could look up a local chiropractor that can help.
Other Home Remedies for Sciatica Pain
Licorice tincture and walnut shell baths, are other great natural remedies for sciatica pain, that you can do at home. We also recommend this article to you: 14 Natural Painkillers for Every Pain DIY. We sure hope that the hot pepper tincture recipe for sciatica pain here has been useful to you. Stay healthy, naturally!