Looking for a simple hot pepper tincture recipe for sciatica pain? You have just found it, so continue reading.
Sciatica pain is usually caused by pinched nerves at the spine, that cause sudden pain to radiate from the lower back down onto the legs. Perhaps the best way to treat sciatica holistically is to go to the root cause. Professional chiropractors can help release the pinched nerve causing the sciatica pain.
In addition, there are tinctures for sciatica pain, that actually help alleviate it.
The Hot Pepper Tincture Recipe for Sciatica & How to Use
For this remedy, you need:
- 18 red hot peppers (Capsicum annuum)
- 100 ml good-quality alcohol (40°) for tinctures
- 1 wide neck amber jar
- Finely chop the red hot peppers and put them in the jar.
- Pour the alcohol on top of the peppers and seal the jar.
- Leave to macerate for 10 days, in a slightly warm place (eg. near the oven, but not in direct heat)
- Strain and pour the tincture in small amber glasses.
How to Use The Hot Pepper Tincture for Sciatica:
- Pad the tincture on the painful area using a cotton pad.
- Do this before going to bed at night.
- If you have more sensitive skin and develop skin rashes, apply chamomile balm onto the skin before padding the tincture.
- Continue every night, until the pain is gone, or drastically reduced.
The hot pepper tincture is a great old remedy for sciatica pain and any other sorts of nerve pain. Use it externally only. This remedy for sciatica usually soothes the pain quickly and prevents relapses too.
If the pain continues, you could look up a local chiropractor that can help.