Osteoarthritis is a condition that mostly bothers people that have passed their youth period and it develops in time. There are very many pills and drugs that doctors recommend against osteoarthritis, but we believe that nature has better offers and solutions for you, hence we have found a great natural treatment for osteoarthritis for you.
Many suffering of osteoarthritis claim that modern drugs have only short time effect and often times they also affect the stomach and other body function, due to their numerous side effects.
2 Natural Treatments for Osteoarthritis
1. Radish Wine, the Homemade Remedy for Osteoarthritis
However, this natural treatment for osteoarthritis is based on a special wine macerate that you can do yourself at home as follows.
- Finely grate a black unpeeled radish (previously brushed with a rough brush).
- Place the obtained radish puree into 1 liter of high quality natural white dry wine and leave it to soak and macerate for full 2 weeks.
- Make sure you shake the bottle daily, helping the content stir.
After the weeks have passed, filter the content and make sure you store it into a cold place, perhaps in the fridge.
Have one glass of this macerate every morning on an empty stomach and undergo these wine macerate cures for 3 weeks period of time, 3-4 times per year.
You’ll definitely feel the difference and the long term effects of the radish and wine macerate.
Read More: 9 Natural Treatments for Rheumatism
2. Nettle, a Great Natural Osteoarthritis Treatment
If you wish to undergo an even simpler natural treatment for osteoarthritis, we recommend the nettle cure that goes like this.
Although this might sound a bit painful, we have to say that centuries ago, people in Eastern Europe area used to treat rheumatism and osteoarthritis using the stings of nettles.
- Basically, you’ll need to gather a few nettle plants and apply them on the sores areas of your body with them: the articulations, the back, the bones and wherever you feel pain.
- Then smash some white cabbage leaves using a rolling pin and make compressed with them around the articulations and let them stay for 2-3 hours around your articulations.
Read More: 5 Natural Treatments for Rheumatic Pain
Also, a less painful treatment for osteoarthritis is based on nettle root.
- Mince some nettle roots and then place them in a pot to boil. The ratios are 4 tablespoons of nettle root at 1 liter of water.
- Let them boil for 10 minutes and let them cool down for another 15 minutes.
- Use this concoction to make some really simple poultices to wrap around the painful articulations.
This remedy is very efficient in case you suffer from a really severe form of osteoarthritis that aggravates when you sit in a cold or moist environment. We really hope that you’ve found today a really useful natural treatment for osteoarthritis here on our blog.
Take good care of yourselves and use plants and herbs from nature’s garden to put an end to pain and suffering.