Chronic pancreatitis is a condition that needs to be treated with utmost seriousness and conformity to the treatment. Pancreatitis may have many different causes, such as stress, alcoholism and many others but there are ways to treat it naturally, using plants and other elements from nature’s garden.
Today we will present to you an awesome hypoglycemic plants based tea that has been proven to be a great adjutant in the battle against chronic pancreatitis. Besides the healthy eating, sport and a leading a balanced life, this simple yet efficient natural treatment for chronic pancreatitis will definitely do you good.
In This Article You Will Find:
3 Natural Treatments for Chronic Pancreatitis
1. Anise, the Remedy for Chronic Pancreatitis
You’ll need to prepare a combination of the exact same quantities of anise seeds, corn silk, dandelion roots, horsetail leaves, rattle and hearts ease.
- Add 5 grams of this mixture in a glass of hot water.
- Let the herbs infuse for 10 minutes time.
- Strain the tea and have 200 ml of this tea three times a day before meals.
You may also use another amazing infusion with cumin seeds, nettle leaves (3/4), calamus, valerian roots and yarrow leaves (1/4). Make an infusion using all these plants in 1 liter of water and let them soak for 10 minutes. Have 100 ml of this infusion, three times per day, an hour after you had the meals.
Read More: 2 Natural Remedies for Pancreatitis
2. Stone Moss, the Cure for Chronic Pancreatitis
There is this natural concoction that will help you keep the condition in control and slowly ending the disease.
- All you need is 25 g of stone moss that you can purchase from natural drug stores and 100 ml of 70 degrees alcohol.
- Mix the two together into a tincture and let it rest for 10 days after which you filter through a small sieve and use the obtained tincture like this: take ten drops of the tincture diluted into a tablespoon of water between 9 and 11 in the morning.
- This should be done on a daily basis for as long as you will feel the difference along with the special diet.
This is an effective natural treatment for chronic pancreatitis that could also help you in your health problems if you follow closely the natural treatment for your condition.
3. Calamus, Natural Treatment for Chronic Pancreatitis
All you have to do is to buy from the local herbal pharmacy calamus root. The concoction is prepared as follows:
- Add 1 teaspoon of finely chopped calamus root into 50 ml of cold water.
- Cover the glass and let it stay like that over night.
- Drink the concoction first thing in the morning before breakfast.
- Repeat this habit for a longer period of time.
There are no medical contraindications for this herbal treatment, so you can follow it until you see improvements. And you will.
Hopefully these natural treatments with hypoglycemic plants will help you against chronic pancreatitis. Remember, the real healing power comes from your immune system, which can only be boosted with natural treatments, healthy diet and less stress. Stay healthy, naturally!