If you are looking for simple and effective natural treatments for chronic pancreatitis, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Chronic pancreatitis is a condition that needs to be treated with the utmost seriousness and conformity to the treatment. Pancreatitis can have many different causes, such as stress, alcoholism, and many others but there are ways to treat it naturally, using plants and other elements from nature’s garden.
Here we will present to you an awesome hypoglycemic herbal tea and other remedies that have proven to be great adjutants in the battle against chronic pancreatitis. Besides healthy eating, and leading an active and balanced life, these simple yet efficient natural treatments for chronic pancreatitis will definitely do you good.
3 Natural Treatments for Chronic Pancreatitis
1. Anise Remedy for Chronic Pancreatitis
You’ll need to prepare a combination of the exact same quantities of anise seeds, corn silk, dandelion root, horsetail, rattle plant, and heartsease.
- Add 5 grams of this herbal mix to a glass of hot water.
- Let the herbs infuse for 10 minutes time.
- Strain and have 200 ml of this tea three times a day, before meals.
Alongside, you can also use another amazing infusion with cumin seeds, nettle leaves (3/4), calamus, valerian root, and yarrow leaves (1/4). Make an infusion using all these plants in 1 liter of water and let them soak for 10 minutes. Have 100 ml of this infusion, three times per day, an hour after the main meals.
2. Iceland Moss Remedy for Chronic Pancreatitis
This natural tincture can help you keep chronic pancreatitis under control and in time, heal completely.
- All you need is 25 g of Iceland moss and 100 ml of 70 degrees alcohol.
- Mix the two together and let them stay for 10 days.
- Strain the tincture through a small sieve and keep in a dark-colored glass.
Use the Iceland moss tincture like this: take ten drops of the tincture diluted into a tablespoon of water between 9 and 11 in the morning. Continue this treatment daily, alongside a healing diet, until you feel the difference. This is one of the most effective natural treatments for chronic pancreatitis that can also help you with your health problems too.
3. Calamus Treatment for Chronic Pancreatitis
Calamus root macerate is another one of the most amazing natural treatments for chronic pancreatitis. Here is how to prepare and use it at home.
- Add 1 teaspoon of finely chopped calamus root into 50 ml of cold water.
- Cover the glass and let it stay like that overnight.
- Drink the macerate first thing in the morning before breakfast.
There are no medical contraindications for this herbal treatment, so you can follow it daily until you see improvements. And you will.
Read Also: 2 Natural Remedies for Pancreatitis
Hopefully, these natural treatments for chronic pancreatitis with hypoglycemic plants will help you heal from this chronic condition. Remember, the real healing power comes from your immune system, which can only be boosted with natural treatments, a healthy diet, and less stress. Stay healthy, naturally!