When suffering from pancreatitis, you’ll need to follow a severe strict diet and altogether consult a doctor.
If you want a less-intrusive approach to healing from this conditions, here we have a few natural remedies for pancreatitis that you can use.
In This Article You Will Find:
2 Natural Remedies for Pancreatitis
1. Anise, a Natural Remedy for Pancreatitis
This is a very powerful stimulant of the pancreatic functions and you can use it as infusion.
- Add 1 tsp. of minced anise berries per 300 ml of hot water.
- After 20 minutes, slip and drink it in three rounds, before the main meals.
- Associate this remedy with royal jelly capsules (3 times per day) as well as warm paraffin compresses on the stomach.
2. Calamus Tea Treatment for Pancreatitis
- Add 1 tsp. of calamus root per 200 ml of cold water and leave to macerate overnight.
- Slip and drink only 1 tbsp. 5-10 minutes before the main meals.
- You’ll also need an everyday tea with yarrow and Island moss lichen (islandicus).
- Combine the two herbs and add 4-5 tsp. into 1 L of water.
Globe artichoke, wolf’s-foot clubmoss, small nettle, common dandelion teas are also highly recommended.
Other Useful Remedies for Pancreatitis
- Honey and Vinegar Remedy. Mix equal parts of apple vinegar and honey and take 2 tbsp. 3-4 times per day with 2/3 glass of water. After a month or so you’ll begin to see the powerful effects of these two ingredients.
- Red Clay Cure. This type of clay is especially useful in pancreatitis if associated with a proper diet.
- Reflexology for Pancreatitis. One month of reflexology could be the answer for your pancreatitis if you give it a try.
In case you suffer from pancreatitis, it is known that besides a good natural remedy, you’ll need to follow a strict diet that will contribute to the complete healing of your system. Here are a few diet recommendations for pancreatitis for those who want to solve their situation for good.
Best Diet for Pancreatitis
Eat plenty of fresh vegetables, celery, parsley, green beans, pumpkin, spinach, cabbage. Follow a proper grapes cure where you can have as many grapes as you can on a daily basis.
Lay down on the bed after each meal and place a warm water compress on your stomach. Don’t haste when you are eating and enjoy your meals in a peaceful environment.
- You need to exclude from your diet fats, fried foods, pork and animal organs and mostly alcohol.
- Also, avoid sugar and sugary foods, apple vinegar, margarine and other sources of saturated fats.
- Eat small portions and keep your food as raw as possible.
Also, take some walks in the nature, go to massages and keep a positive state of mind. In the end, we are what we think we are. So, vision yourself as a healthy person who loves life and all the little miracles is come with.
We sure hope that these natural remedies for pancreatitis will really help anybody looking for a simpler way of dealing with this health issue.
Along with these diet recommendations, a few remedies and faith, you can be healed, no doubt! Stay healthy, naturally!