Looking for a natural treatment for nasal septum perforation? Continue reading.
Nasal septum perforation may have different causes. Before you try anything at home, it’s recommended that you consult a doctor first.
We have here a simple natural treatment for nasal septum perforation that you can try alongside with what your doctor recommends.
This natural treatment has no side-effects and has proven work for those who’ve used it.
Herbal Treatment for Nasal Septum Perforation
Mix together the following dried herbs: chicory, wild thyme, yarrow, chamomile, birch, crushed rose hip berries, mint, walnut, hawthorn, elder, oak and linden.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of each of the herbs above in a small cotton bag (20*30 cm).
- Fill a 8-10 liter pot half way up and place it on fire.
- When the water has started to simmer, place the cotton bag inside.
- Continue boiling for 1 minute and then turn the fire off.
- Start the inhalation after 10 minutes.
- Use a towel to cover your head.
- Inhale alternatively through your nose and mouth.
- After the inhalation is done place the pot aside and stay for another 10 minutes with the towel over your head.
Buy The Ingredients Here:
After 20 minutes, you’re ready to use the seabuckthorn oil (4-5 drops in each nostril).
Seabuckthorn oil is one of nature’s wonders and it’s known for its amazing property to help regenerate tissue. This is why, in case of nasal septum perforation, this natural oil is perhaps the best remedy.
- All you have to do is pour 4-5 drops of seabuckthorn oil in each nostril, every night and every morning, after the inhalation.
Buy Seabuckthron Oil Here:
Soon enough you’ll see the septum perforation heal completely.
This natural treatment for nasal septum perforation takes 3 weeks.
After this period of time you will see the complete recovery of your septum. Be positive, persistent and have faith!
Stay healthy, naturally!