If you are looking for a simple and effective natural treatment for nasal septum perforation, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
Nasal septum perforation may have different causes. Before you try anything at home, it’s recommended that you consult a doctor first. We have here a simple natural treatment for nasal septum perforation that you can try alongside what your doctor recommends. This natural treatment has no side-effects and has proven work for those who’ve used it.
Natural Treatment for Nasal Septum Perforation with 12 Herbs
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of each of the herbs above in a small cotton bag (20*30 cm).
- Fill an 8-10 liter pot halfway up and place it on fire.
- When the water has started to simmer, put the cotton bag into the water.
- Continue boiling for 1 minute and then turn the fire off.
How to Use
Start the inhalation after 10 minutes. Use a towel to cover your head. Inhale alternatively through the nose and then through the mouth. After the inhalation is done, place the pot aside and stay for another 10 minutes with the towel over your head.
You Can Find The Herbs Here
After 20 minutes, you’re ready to use the seabuckthorn oil (4-5 drops in each nostril). Seabuckthorn oil is one of nature’s wonders and it’s known for its amazing property to help regenerate tissue. This is why, in the case of nasal septum perforation, this natural oil is perhaps the best remedy.
- Pour 4-5 drops of seabuckthorn oil in each nostril, every night and every morning, after the inhalation.
Soon enough you’ll see the septum perforation heal completely. This natural treatment for nasal septum perforation takes 3 weeks. After this period of time, you will see the complete recovery of your septum. Be positive, persistent, and never lose faith. Stay healthy, naturally!