If you are searching for an effective natural treatment for weight loss that can really help you lose weight without extraordinary efforts and exhausting dieting, eat more fruit. The answer is always found in nature. But not just any fruit, as some fruits are more filling yet have a low caloric intake than others. We’re talking about pineapple here, a simple natural treatment for weight loss. And here is why.
Natural Treatment for Weight Loss with Pineapple
One of the best natural treatments for weight loss is pineapple. This fruit is loaded with vitamin C, a powerful natural antioxidant that is known to fight free radicals and flush toxins, promoting weight loss and anti-aging. The phytonutrients in the pineapple help the body recharge with energy after following drastic caloric-deficient diets. More so, bromelain, the most important enzyme in pineapple, aids in the digestion of proteins, facilitates digestion, and stimulates bowel movements. These are only some of the reasons why pineapple is such a great natural treatment for weight loss.
How Pineapple Helps You Lose Weight
Pineapple is sweet and can easily quench the brain’s craving for natural sweets. Due to the empty calories, it contains, pineapple requires more calories to burn for its own digestion, compared to the calories it provides. In other words, this fruit supports body fat burning. Here is why pineapple is such an amazing remedy for weight loss.
- Pineapple is almost 80% water, which makes it a great natural way to hydrate the body cells, without retaining water.
- Fresh pineapple contains a lot of dietary fiber, filling you up shortly after eating it.
- The vitamin B complex and natural sugars in the pineapple have a tonic effect on the nervous system, boosting self-confidence in following a dietary plan for natural and lasting weight loss.
- Is rich in potassium, which helps to reduce excess water in the body.
- Bromelain in pineapple facilitates the breakdown of food, eases digestion, and prevents fat deposition.
- Study shows that fresh pineapple juice has anti-obesity effects due to the fact that it increases fat burning.
All this makes pineapple and pineapple juice a powerful natural treatment for weight loss.
How to Lose Weight with Pineapple Juice
- 3 tablespoons of fresh pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of concentrated ginger tea
- one cup of warm water
In a cup of warm water, combine the pineapple and lemon juice, and the concentrated ginger tea (prepare it from fresh ginger). Drink this remedy before meals, at least 2 times a day. There is another way to use pineapple as a natural treatment for weight loss. If you enjoy grapefruit juice, you can try another simple remedy for weight loss. Drink half a cup of fresh pineapple juice mixed with half a cup of fresh grapefruit juice.
Optionally, add 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper, but if you suffer from gastric issues, do not use black pepper. Drink a cup of combined pineapple and grapefruit juice before meals, 2-3 times a day. Alongside, snack on fresh pineapple at least one hour after eating.
Fresh pineapple juice kills intestinal worms, reducing the sweet cravings, which are more likely caused by intestinal worms that thrive on processed sugar. Even more, pineapple prevents water retention and activates blood circulation. This is another good reason to start drinking fresh pineapple juice for weight loss and for your overall health.
Read Also: Best Herbal Teas for Detox and Weight Loss
There’s even more that pineapple can do for you, in addition to aiding in weight loss. Is one of the healthiest fruits for the solar plexus chakra, hence it aids in digestion and helps you get into your own personal power. If you’ve enjoyed reading about the natural weight loss diet with pineapple, please share this article so more people can use this information. Stay healthy and slim, naturally!