We all know that vitiligo is a dermatological condition that causes the formation of white spots on the skin, due to color depigmentation. This is an embarrassing condition that seems to be untreatable with the modern medical techniques. This is why we wanted to bring to your attention a natural treatment for vitiligo based in what nature has to offer best.
Complete Natural Treatment for Vitiligo
The external celery treatment has proven helpful in many cases and it can be done in 2 different ways, as you’ll see.
The first method to make use of this natural remedy is to prepare the celery tincture.
- Grind 50 grams of celery and add it in 100 grams of 60 degrees alcohol.
- Let this mixture macerate for the next 2 weeks in a dark place.
After 2 weeks’ time the tincture is ready for usage.
- Filter the mixture and use the tincture to patter the depigmented areas.
Another version of using celery as a natural treatment for vitiligo is this one.
- Boil 150 grams of celery (leaves included) in 1 liter of water.
- The decoction obtained needs to be used in compresses that will be used on the affected areas.
With perseverance and patience, you may heal from this awful condition that seems so hard to treat. In addition, for a complete natural treatment, follow the indications below.
- Take 10 mg/day folic acid, along with Vitamin B 12 – 1000 mg per week (shots). Take 1 pill of garlic every morning on an empty stomach and another one of beta-carotene. You may make multivitamins as well. Very important! Avoid all the products containing citric acid!!!
- Drink at least 8 cups of water per day and green tea.
- Friction the vitiligo spot twice per day with garlic. You may use garlic as a poultice as well by crushing the garlic and placing it into a gauze fabric. Apply the poultice on the spots. Don’t worry if your skin goes a bit red, that’s normal.
- If you have time, massage the vitiligo spots with cold-pressed olive oil during the day. You’ll first see result after 3-4 weeks. This is a long-term treatment and you need to be persistent and keep faith!
Lifestyle Changes for Treating Vitiligo Naturally
Don’t expose yourself to direct sunlight and always wear a large hat during summer time that covers your face. Run some tests and if possible, do a Vitamin B complex treatment. Eat plenty of Jonathan apples along with loads of celery. Use royal jelly as a natural face cream. Don’t use contraceptive pills! Avoid lung or spine x-rays as much as possible, because they react with the condition.
We really hope that this natural treatment for vitiligo has been really helpful for those who suffer from this skin condition, a natural alternative for the modern medicine drugs.