If you are looking for a simple and effective natural treatment for vitiligo, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
Vitiligo is a dermatological condition manifested as white depigmentation spots on the skin. According to advanced modern medicine, vitiligo has no cure and it’s genetic. But we doubt this is actually the case. According to intuitive healer Anthony Williams, vitiligo is actually caused by a dermatoxin that destroys the melanin or pigment-producing cells in your body. This dermatoxin is produced by sneaky viruses such as herpes and Epstein-Barr that feed off of heavy metals and other toxic deposits in the body. These dermatoxins are created inside the body and come out on the skin, in an attempt by the liver to protect the internal vital organs from serious damage. Hence, the skin takes one for the team.
His explanation makes more sense than the lack of knowledge and understanding of modern medicine related to vitiligo. Needless to say, once we detox the body from heavy metals and fight off the pathogens, we are on the sure way toward complete healing from vitiligo. More so, we want to bring to you a simple and natural treatment for vitiligo based on one of the most healing root vegetables nature has to offer. Let’s get to the remedy.
Complete Natural Treatment for Vitiligo
This topical natural treatment for vitiligo with celery root (Apium graveolens) has proven helpful for many people suffering from this skin condition. You can use celery root in two different ways, as tincture, or as decoction. They both work amazingly for vitiligo. Let’s start with the celery root tincture.
Prepare your own celery root tincture by soaking 50 grams of finely grated celery root in 100 grams of 60° alcohol in a small glass jar. Seal and leave to macerate for 2 weeks in a dark place away from sunlight. Strain the tincture through a piece of sterile gauze and pour it into a small amber bottle. Use the celery root tincture to pad the depigmented areas of the skin with it.
The second way to use celery root as a natural treatment for vitiligo is decoction. To prepare this healing decoction simmer 150 grams of celery (root and leaves) in 1 liter of water for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, and allow to cool down. Strain and use the warm decoction to make cataplasms that you apply to the affected areas of the skin. In addition to this natural treatment for vitiligo, here are some recommendations.
Alongside the topical applications, follow a 4-6 weeks celery juice cure. Drink 1-2 cups/day of celery juice made from the green, juicy stems. This juice is a powerful detox for the liver and stimulates the pituitary gland to produce the hormone that determines the optimization of melanin production by melanocytes.
In addition to celery juice, the following herbal infusion is a great remedy for vitiligo, due to its cleansing and detox properties. Combine 10 g of St. John’s wort flowers, 10 g of calendula flowers, 10 g of wild oregano, 10 g of chamomile, 10 g of plantain leaves, and 10 g of dried nettle leaves. Drink one cup in the morning and another one in the evening, before meals. This is the long-term complete natural treatment for vitiligo that we necessarily wanted to share with you.
Natural Supplements for Vitiligo and Some Advice
- Supplements. Have 10 mg/day of folic acid, along with Vitamin B 12 – 1000 mg per week (shots). Take one garlic capsule every morning on an empty stomach and another one of beta-carotene. Royal jelly and noni are also healing for vitiligo, as well as Gingko Biloba and SOD – Superoxide dismutase. Very important! Avoid all supplements containing citric acid!
- Diet. Have plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, legumes, beans, peas, and light meals. Eat plenty of Jonathan apples along with loads of celery. Replace processed sugar with raw honey, dates, and maple syrup or coconut sugar, cut out eggs until you heal fully, and reduce all animal products. Most importantly, reduce all fats to a minimum, to allow the liver to cleanse and detox.
- Hydration. Drink at least 8 cups of fresh/spring water a day and herbal teas, such as cat’s claw, lemon balm, licorice, and wormwood.
- Garlic Rubs. Anoint the vitiligo spots twice a day with raw garlic. Or you can use garlic to make a poultice by crushing the garlic and spreading it into a sterile gauze. Apply the poultice on the spots. Don’t worry if your skin turns a bit red, that’s normal.
- Massage. If you have time, massage the vitiligo spots with cold-pressed olive oil during the day. The first visible results are after 3-4 weeks. This is a long-term treatment and you need to be persistent and keep the faith.
- Skin Care. Expose yourself to direct sunlight without conventional (toxic) sunscreens, as the sun is healing vitiligo. Skin exposed to natural ultraviolet tends, over time, to return to its original pigmentation as it releases anti-inflammatory substances that destroy bacteria and heal skin lesions. Use royal jelly natural face cream, grape seed oil, or plain coconut oil.
- Medical Drugs. Avoid using contraceptive pills and taking lung or back x-rays as much as possible, as they react with vitiligo and can worsen it. Contraceptive pills almost annihilate completely the healing properties of medicinal herbs.
Read Also: 7 Natural Remedies for Melasma
With perseverance and patience, you can heal from this condition that is not a skin condition, but a body toxicity issue caused by pathogens feeding off of accumulated toxins in the liver and thyroid, namely aluminum, copper, and formaldehyde. When you go through stress, your immune system is weakened and that’s when the viruses are more active sending dermatoxins out on the skin through the lymphatic system. These dermatoxins specifically target the pigment-producing cells in your body, thus leading to depigmentation spots. Now that you know this, you are ready to heal.
We really hope that this natural treatment for vitiligo has been really helpful for those of you suffering from this condition. Let us know if this treatment worked for you too. Stay healthy, naturally!