If you are looking for a simple and effective natural treatment for vitiligo, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
Vitiligo is a dermatological condition that causes the formation of white spots on the skin, due to color depigmentation. This condition seems to have no cure, according to modern medicine. But we doubt it. This is why we wanted to bring to your attention a natural treatment for vitiligo based on what nature has to offer best.
Complete Natural Treatment for Vitiligo
The external natural treatment for vitiligo with celery has proven helpful in many cases and it can be done in 2 different ways, as you’ll see. The first method to make use of this natural remedy is to prepare the celery tincture. Grind 50 grams of celery and add it in 100 grams of 60 degrees alcohol. Let this mixture macerate for the next 2 weeks in a dark place.
After 2 weeks’ time, the celery tincture is ready for use. Filter the mixture and use the tincture to patter the depigmented areas. Another version of the natural treatment for vitiligo with celery is this one. You can find celery tincture here.
- Boil 150 grams of celery (leaves included) in 1 liter of water.
- Use the decoction obtained in poultices and apply them to the affected areas.
With perseverance and patience, you may heal from this awful condition that seems so hard to treat. In addition to this complete natural treatment for vitiligo, here are some recommendations.
You Can Find Fresh Celery Here
Natural Supplements for Vitiligo and Advice
- Take 10 mg/day of folic acid, along with Vitamin B 12 – 1000 mg per week (shots). Take 1 pill of garlic every morning on an empty stomach and another one of beta-carotene. Very important! Avoid all the products containing citric acid!
- Drink at least 8 cups of water per day and herbal teas.
- Friction the vitiligo spots twice per day with garlic. You may use garlic as a poultice as well by crushing the garlic and placing it into a gauze fabric. Apply the poultice on the spots. Don’t worry if your skin goes a bit red, that’s normal.
- If you have time, massage the vitiligo spots with cold-pressed olive oil during the day. You’ll first see results after 3-4 weeks. This is a long-term treatment and you need to be persistent and keep the faith!
Don’t expose yourself to direct sunlight, except for gazing at the sunrise and sunset, and always wear a large hat during the summertime that covers your face. Eat plenty of Jonathan apples along with loads of celery. Use royal jelly natural face cream. Avoid using contraceptive pills and lung or spine x-rays as much as possible, because they react with vitiligo and can worsen it.
Read Also: 7 Natural Remedies for Melasma
We really hope that this natural treatment for vitiligo has been really helpful for those who suffer from this skin condition, a natural alternative for modern medicine. Let us know if this treatment worked for you too. Stay healthy, naturally!