A simple and delicious natural treatment for viral infections is the sea buckthorn compote.
Yeah, that is right! Besides tasting absolutely amazing, the seabuckthorn compote is a miraculous natural aid in fighting with viral infections of all sorts.
Make sure you either prepare this compote at home using no artificial preservatives and additives or buy a bio seabuckthorn compote from the market.
This natural treatment for viral infections is an amazing tool for you during winter time, the part of the year when we most likely catch a cold or a flu and need something natural to help you get back on your feet.
Read More: 8 Home Remedies for Viral Sinus Infection
Seabuckthorn, the Natural Remedy for Viral Infections
How do you prepare this Vitamin C loaded seabuckthorn compote? Well, this is our version of the recipe that we recommend to you to try it.
- Make sure you dispose of the best seabuckthorn berries and also pick them thoroughly and throw out the ones who are spoiled or have stains on them.
- Wash the berries thoroughly and place them in the jars by filling ¾ of the jars with them.
- Separately prepare a simple syrup by adding 350 g of sugar (you can use brown sugar) per liter of water.
- Place the water and the sugar in a pan over fire and make sure they simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Then immediately pour the hot syrup over the berries and then seal the jars tightly.
- Place the jars in a large pot, fill the pot with water (until it has reached the middle point of the jars) and place over fire.
- Make sure the water boils for about 30 minutes and then get the jars out and let them cool down.
- Keep the compote in the pantry, somewhere cool and dark.
This is a simple and delicious natural treatment for viral infections, that as well as rosehip jam is a wonderful natural aid over winter time. Stay healthy, naturally!