If you are looking for a simple and powerful natural treatment for viral infections, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
A delicious natural treatment for viral infections is the sea buckthorn compote. Besides tasting absolutely amazing, the sea buckthorn compote is a miraculous natural aid in fighting viral infections of all sorts. Either prepare this compote at home using no artificial preservatives and additives or buy an organic sea buckthorn compote from health food stores.
This natural treatment for viral infections is an amazing tool during wintertime, the part of the year when we are more prone to catching a cold or the flu and need something natural to help us get back on our feet. Here is how you can prepare this natural treatment for viral infections at home.
Seabuckthorn, the Natural Treatment for Viral Infections
How do you prepare this Vitamin C loaded seabuckthorn compote? Well, this is our version of the recipe that we recommend to you to try. To make the best remedy, get the highest-quality seabuckthorn berries and throw out the ones who are spoiled or have stains on them.
- Wash the berries thoroughly and put them in the jars by filling ¾ of the jars with them.
- Separately prepare a simple syrup by adding 350 g of sugar (you can use brown sugar or maple syrup) per liter of water.
- Pour the water and the sugar in a pan over the fire and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Then immediately pour the hot syrup over the berries and then seal the jars tightly.
- Place the jars in a large pot, fill the pot with water (until it has reached the middle point of the jars), and place it over the fire.
- Make sure the water boils for about 30 minutes and then get the jars out and let them cool down.
- Keep the compote in the pantry, somewhere cool and dark.
Whenever you feel on the verge of catching a cold, have a tablespoon of the sea buckthorn remedy. You can also use it to sweeten your herbal teas. Simple amazing!
Share on Pinterest ❤️
Read Also: 8 Home Remedies for Viral Sinus Infection
This is a simple and delicious natural treatment for viral infections, that, as well as rosehip jam, is a wonderful natural aid over the wintertime. Stay healthy, naturally!