For all of those who suffer from uveitis, the first thing to do is consult a doctor. If you want to try a more natural approach, below you find a natural treatment for uveitis that has proven its efficacy. Let’s get to the remedy.
Garlic, the Natural Treatment for Uveitis
The natural treatment for uveitis here has helped many recover from this condition and regain their perfect eyesight. This remedy goes like this.
- After each meal swallow, 3-4 garlic cloves cut into halves, just like pills.
- Have 1 cup of boiled or baked beetroot every day.
- Eat a carrot every night before sleep, while during the daytime eat onion and horseradish.
- Drink a cup of celandine tea (1 teaspoon in 250 ml of boiling water), after each meal.
After 1-2 weeks you’ll see the first results while in the next 2-3 months people usually recover from this condition completely. Enhance the efficacy of this remedy even more by drinking celandine tea. Have 30 ml of greater celandine tea after each meal prepared as follows:
- Scald 1 tsp of the plant in 1 L of boiling water.
- Leave the tea to cool down, then pour it into a glass bottle and drink it entirely.
- For an adult, increase the daily tea dose.
Do this tea cure alongside the garlic remedy above. This natural treatment for uveitis is working for those who follow the guidelines above and stick to the following diet. Have plenty of fresh legumes, herbs, teas, and make sure to avoid the places that aggravate your condition. Moreover, natural antioxidants such as beta carotene, and lutein if taken regularly, help maintain the health of the eyesight. It’s important to avoid places full of smoke.
Remember that all drugs we use today were once herbal extracts. Today, most of them are synthetic products that are far from what they used to be. We hope that the natural treatment for uveitis here will help you as it helped many others. Let us know if it worked for you too, by leaving a comment below. Stay healthy, naturally!