For all of those who suffer from uveitis, you must know that you’ll firstly need to go see a doctor to help you detect the granulomas that need be eradicated.
Moreover, the natural antioxidants such as A-Beta, Car E and Lutein if taken regularly, help maintain the health of your visual system.
Garlic, the Natural Treatment for Uveitis
So, let’s begin with the natural treatment for uveitis, which goes like this.
- After each meal swallow 3-4 garlic cloves cut into halves, just like pills.
- Also, have 1 cup of boiled or baked beetroot on a daily basis.
- After each meal drink a cup of celandine tea (1 teaspoon in 250 ml of boiling water).
- Make sure that you eat a carrot every night before sleep, while during daytime eat onion and horseradish.
- Protect your eyes by using Garasonne eye drops and make sure you avoid places full of smoke.
- After 1-2 weeks you’ll see the first results while in the next 2-3 months you will recover from this condition.
7 Home Remedies for Irritated Eyes
3 Natural Remedies For Dry Eyes
Natural Remedy For Tired Eyes
Enhance the efficacy of this remedy even more with celadine tea. Have 30 ml of greater celadine tea after each meal prepared as follows:
- Scald 1 tsp of plant in 1 L of boiling water.
- Leave the tea to cool down, then pour it in a glass bottle and drink it entirely.
- The tea dosage needs to be increased for an adult.
Do this cure in addition to the garlic remedy above.
Say goodbye to uveitis and keep your eyes healthy by using the simple principles of legumes, herbs and miraculous teas. This natural treatment for uveitis is working for those who follow the guidelines above and stick to this diet.
Remember, all drugs today were once plant extracts, while today synthetic lab products that are far from what they used to be.
Heal yourself with fresh legumes, herbs, teas, and make sure to avoid the places that aggravate your condition. Stay healthy, naturally!