Few people who suffer from myopia know that there are some natural remedies and treatments that can help them improve their eyesight. Today we bring you good news with a simple and effective tea-based natural treatment for myopia and a little something extra that will definitely help you improve your eyesight and, why not, recover completely?
Dogwood Leaves Can Heal Myopia
The recipe that will follow is only useful in case of myopia and doesn’t work for all eyesight condition. Also, in order for it to take its course and be efficient, there are a few recommendations and restrictions that you need to follow closely. Let’s get into the remedy!
Natural Treatment for Myopia with Dogwood Leaves
Dogwood (Cornus mas) is one of the best herbs for myopia, as well as poor eyesight. This herb is also known as the Cornelian cherry, European cornel, or Cornelian cherry dogwood. Here is how you can make this natural treatment for myopia at home.
Make sure you gather the dogwood leaves somewhere between the 25th of June and the 1st of September when the berries are already ripe. Place them to dry for a month and then crumble them. At bedtime, we need to have 2 teas at your disposal at the bedside. The first is the chamomile tea that we use to wash our eyes clean using a cotton pad and the other is warm dogwood tea prepared as follows.
Infuse one teaspoon of dogwood leaves in boiling water. Use a clean medicinal gauze to soak in the dogwood tea. Place the gauze on your eyes without squeezing it. Let this wonderful tea take its action course for about 15-30 minutes while blinking to help the tea enter the eyes.
The dogwood poultices need to be applied alternatively. Three days in a row you use them and then the next three days you don’t.
- Make sure that while you undergo this natural treatment for myopia you don’t watch TV at all and don’t go to bars or clubs where they have fluorescent light.
- If you feel an eyesight improvement, you can quit wearing your glasses.
- After 18 days of treatment, you need to interrupt it for one month, after which you can start new.
For this natural treatment for myopia, you need fresh dogwood leaves. If you don’t have them at your disposal, you can use dried dogwood leaves and berries. You can make this natural treatment for myopia even more effective by following the remedy below.
Carrots, Honey & Lemon Remedy for Myopia
Another simple natural treatment for myopia involves carrots, honey, and lemon. Sounds pretty good, ha? The best part is that this remedy can help even 80+ patients who suffer from myopia if followed carefully.
- Fill 2 800 ml jars with finely grated organic carrots and then empty them in a large bowl.
- Next, refill the two jars with honey this time.
- Then pour the honey over the grated carrots in the large bowl.
- Grind 1 kg of organic lemons with peels on them, and add them to the composition.
- Mix very, very well, and pour the mix into the two jars in the fridge to prevent fermentation.
- Have a tablespoon of this delicious medicine before the main meals of the day (3 times a day).
Attention! While under treatment alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited! If the case, this treatment can be followed a couple of times until you observe improvements in your eyesight.
Read Also: 5 Natural Remedies for Eye Conditions
Hopefully, this natural treatment for myopia will bring you back your good eyesight and you’ll enjoy your life to the fullest again. Follow the delicious carrots, honey, and lemon remedy too, so you maximize the effects of the treatment. Trust in your healing process and never lose faith. Stay healthy, naturally!