Few people who suffer from myopia know that there are some natural remedies and treatments that can help improve their eyesight. Today we bring to you good news with a simple and effective herbal natural treatment for myopia and a little something extra that will definitely help you improve your eyesight and, why not, recover completely.
Dogwood Leaves Can Help Heal Myopia
The remedy that will follow is only useful in case of myopia and doesn’t work for all eyesight conditions. Also, in order for it to take its course and be effective, there are a few recommendations that you need to follow closely. Let’s get into the remedy!
Natural Treatment for Myopia with Dogwood Leaves
Dogwood (Cornus mas) is one of the best herbs for myopia, as well as poor eyesight. This herb is also known as the Cornelian cherry, European cornel, or Cornelian cherry dogwood. Here is how you can make this natural treatment for myopia at home. Gather the dogwood leaves somewhere between the 25th of June and the 1st of September when the berries are already ripe. Use them fresh (ideally), or dry them for later. Spread them on a piece of sheet to dry for a month, and when dried, crumble them and your dried dogwood leaves are ready to use. Here is how to use it.
In the evening before bedtime, prepare one chamomile and one dogwood leaves tea to have them ready to use before bed. To make the dogwood leaves tea, steep one teaspoon of dogwood leaves in boiling water for 10-15 minutes. Strain and the tea is ready. First, wash your eyes clean with the lukewarm chamomile infusion (prepared like dogwood tea). Then soak a clean piece of medicinal gauze in the dogwood infusion. Place the gauze onto your eyes without squeezing it. Allow for this wonderful infusion to take its action for the following 15-30 minutes while blinking to help the tea penetrate the eyes.
The dogwood poultices need to be applied alternatively. Use them for three days in a row, then pause for the next three days, and use them once again for the following three days, and so on.
- While you follow this natural treatment for myopia you don’t watch TV at all and don’t go to bars or clubs where they have fluorescent light.
- If you feel your eyesight has improved, you can quit wearing glasses.
- After 18 days of treatment, interrupt the treatment for one month, then resume if needed.
You can make this natural treatment for myopia even more effective by following the remedy below alongside.
Carrots, Honey & Lemon Remedy for Myopia
Another simple natural treatment for myopia uses carrots, honey, and lemons. Sounds too easy to work, but it actually does help tremendously. The best part about it is that this remedy can help even 80+ elderly patients who suffer from myopia if followed carefully.
- Fill 2 large 800 ml jars with finely grated organic carrots and then empty them into a large plastic or wooden bowl (not metal).
- Refill the two jars with honey this time, and then pour the honey over the grated carrots in the large bowl.
- Grind 1 kg of whole organic lemons (with peels on), and add them to the composition.
- Combine the three ingredients very, very well using a wooden spoon or your clean hands, and pour the mix into the two large jars, used to measure the carrots and honey.
Keep the remedy in the fridge to prevent fermentation. Have a tablespoon of this delicious medicine before the main meals of the day (3 times a day). Important! While following this treatment, drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited! If the case be, follow this treatment a couple of times until you see some improvements in your eyesight.
Read Also: 5 Natural Remedies for Eye Conditions
Hopefully, this natural treatment for myopia will bring back your good eyesight and you’ll enjoy your life to the fullest once again. Follow the delicious carrots, honey, and lemons remedy too, so you maximize the effects of the chamomile and dogwood tea treatment. Trust in your healing process and never lose faith. Stay healthy, naturally!