If you are looking for a simple and effective natural treatment for liver metastasis, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
The natural treatment for liver metastasis here uses a miraculous healing plant called chaparral (Larrea tridentata), also known as creosote bush and greasewood, commonly found in Californian woodland and grasslands. It is said that this wonder plant has helped many people suffering from liver metastasis, to strengthen their immune system and regain their physical force back. Here is how to use it.
Chaparral, the Natural Treatment for Liver Metastasis
Chaparral (Larrea tridentata) helps regenerate liver cells, cleans and stimulates the good functioning of the kidneys, and even more importantly, it regulates digestion. When associated with red clover flowers (Trifolium pratense), it reduces colon inflammations too. This is how to use chaparral as a simple natural treatment for liver metastasis.
- Combine together 1 teaspoon of chaparral with 1 teaspoon of red clover.
- Simmer the herbs in 500 ml of boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Strain the tea and split it into three portions.
- Drink each portion unsweetened before the main meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Continue for 30 to 60 days.
In addition to drinking this herbal tea, you need to exclude animal fats (as well as too much plant fats) from your diet and have as many fresh fruits and veggies as possible. We recommend that you buy authentic Californian chaparral, while the best red clover is gathered from mountainous areas in July or August.
Natural Treatment for Liver Metastasis with Herbs
Another natural treatment for liver metastasis uses a powerful herbal combination with common club moss (Lycopodium clavatum), calamus rhizome (Acorus calamus), and nettle (Urtica dioica). This remedy was made popular after being featured in Maria Treben’s book Health Through God’s Pharmacy. The famous Austrian naturopath used this tea remedy for her very ill patients. Here is how you can use it at home.
- Club moss. To prepare the common club moss tea steep 1 teaspoon of common club moss herb in ¼ l (1 cup) of boiling water. Drink one cup of common club moss tea (infusion) in the morning and another one in the evening.
- Calamus. To prepare the calamus tea, soak 1 teaspoon of calamus in 1 cup of cold water overnight. The next day, warm up the tea, strain it and the tea is ready. Have 1 teaspoon of calamus tea before and after the three main meals (6 teaspoons in total).
- Nettle. Drink three cups of nettle tea in which you add 1 teaspoon of Swedish Bitter, one in the morning, the other one at lunchtime, and the latter in the evening. Additionally, you can also apply Swedish bitter poultices to the liver area, in case you experience pain.
According to Maria Treben, every three weeks, one must change these three teas for the following herbal blend, as they can become toxic. Prepare and drink 1½ liters of herbal infusion a day, made from the following herbal blend:
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum)
- sage leaves (Salvia officinalis)
- calendula (Calendula officinalis)
- nettle leaves (Urtica dioica)
- dandelion leaves (Taraxacum officinale)
- peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
- artichoke herb (Cynara scolymus)
- fennel seeds (simmer separately for 5 minutes)
- yarrow herb (Achillea millefolium)
- horsetail herb (Equisetum arvense)
- milk thistle herb (Silybum marianum)
- chicory root (Cichorium intybus)
- celandine herb (Chelidonium majus)
- lemon balm herb (Melissa officinalis)
- comfrey root (Symphytum officinale) – simmer separately for 5 minutes
- seabuckthorn berries
Alongside the natural treatment for liver metastasis with herbal teas, use the comfrey root and honey maceration. To prepare this healing remedy finely chop 1,5 kg of comfrey root (you can use a grinder) and combine it with 2,2 kg of acacia honey and 3,5 l of red wine (18% alcohol).
Pour the composition into a glass jar, seal tightly, and keep it away from direct light for the next 5 days. Have 1 teaspoon of this remedy three times a day, 2 hours before the main meals for the following month. If you want to avoid alcohol, you can replace the wine with red grapes stum (freshly cold-pressed red grapes juice). This is such an amazing natural treatment for liver metastasis.
Read Also: 7 Natural Remedies for Liver Health
Fresh Juicing for Liver Metastasis
In addition to the natural treatment for liver metastasis above, juicing can also be very helpful to cleanse and support the liver. Actually it is very important that you drink freshly squeezed juice every day. The most potent fresh juices for liver metastasis are the following:
- 300 ml of beetroot juice
- 200 ml of carrot juice
- 200 ml of apple juice
- 100 ml of cabbage juice
Use a slow juicer to preserve the amazing properties of the fresh juice and prevent oxidation. These quantities make for the daily dose of fresh juice. Combine the juices together and split them into 3 equal portions so that you have one portion, 3 times a day. Make the entire quantity in the morning and keep the juice sealed in the refrigerator to prevent oxidation. In addition, avoid fried foods and fatty foods and try to eat as naturally and as healthy as possible.
We really hope that you have found here a reliable resource and we recommend that you try the natural treatment for liver metastasis since it is 100% natural and without damaging side effects. Please consult with your natural doctor first and ask for their advice in your situation. Much health and quick recovery to you!