One of the best natural treatment for liver metastasis is based on a plant called Chaparral (Larrea tridentata), also known as California woodland and grasslands, found in California.
It is said that this wonder plant has helped many patients suffering from liver metastasis, strengthening their immune system and physical force.
Chaparral, the Natural Treatment for Liver Metastasis
Chaparral helps regenerate the liver cells, cleans and stimulates the good functioning of the kidneys, and even more important, it regulates digestion. Also, when associated with red clover flowers (Trifolium pratense), it reduces colon inflammations. This is how to use chaparral in this simple natural treatment for liver metastasis.
- Mix together 1 teaspoon of chaparral with 1 teaspoon of red clover.
- Add the herbal mix in 500 ml of boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Slip the tea and have it three times per day, before the main meals unsweetened.
- Make sure that you split the tea quantity in 3 equal parts.
- This cure takes from 30 to 60 days.
Also, you need to avoid animal fats from your diet and have as many fruits and veggies as possible.
Very important! Make sure you buy Californian Chaparral and not from anywhere else and for the red clover, make sure it has been picked from mountain areas from July to August.
Complete Herbal Treatment for Liver Metastasis
Another natural treatment for liver metastasis is based on simple herbal teas made with wolf’s claw, calamus, nettle. This cure also appears in Maria Treben’s wonderful natural remedies book Health Through God’s Pharmacy. This remedy implies different teas for the main parts of the day, morning, afternoon and evening, as you will see.
- Drink a cup of wolf’s claw tea (infusion).
- Have 1 teaspoon of calamus tea before and after breakfast and dinner. Sip of calamus tea before and after lunch. To prepare the calamus tea add 1 teaspoon of calamus in ¼ l of cold water in the evening and let it soak until the next morning. Next day you need to warm up the tea and slip it and then you’re ready to have it as recommended above.
- Drink one cup of nettle tea in which you add 1 teaspoon of Swedish Bitter. To prepare the wolf claw’s tea add 1 teaspoon of wolf’s claw herb in ¼ l of boiling water.
- Drink one cup of nettle tea in which you add 1 teaspoon of Swedish bitter.
- Swedish bitter poultices are also recommended on the liver area, in case you have pain.
Besides this tea treatment, you need to drink 1 ½ l of tea per day made of: rattle plant, sage, marigold, nettle, dandelion (leaves), mint, chamomile, artichoke, fennel (seeds only than need separate 5 minutes boil), yarrow, horsetail, thistle, chicory, celandine, lemon balm, comfrey (boil separately for 5 minutes) and seabuckthorn.
Our last natural treatment for liver metastasis is also based on a simple herbal macerate.
- Finely chop 1,5 kg of comfrey root (you may use the grinder).
- Mix it with 2,2 kg of acacia honey and 3,5 l of red wine (18 °).
- Place the composition in a glass jar, close tightly and keep it away from direct light for 5 days.
- Have 1 teaspoon of this macerate three times per day, 2 hours before the main meals.
After 5 days, make sure that you take the medicine 30 minutes before the meals of the day for a month in total.
Fresh Juicing for Liver Metastasis
Also, it is very important and crucial that you have freshly squeezed juices on a daily basis. These are the juices that you need for a day:
- 300 ml of beetroot juice,
- 200 ml of carrot juice,
- 200 ml of apple juice,
- 100 ml of cabbage juice.
Mix the juices well together and split them in 3 equal portions so that you have them 3 times per day. Also, avoid fried foods and fatty foods and try to eat as natural and healthy as possible.
We really hope that you have found a reliable resource here at us and we recommend that you try at least one of these natural remedies for liver metastasis since they are 100% natural and without any side effects. Still, consult with your doctor first and ask for his advice as well.