If you suffer from digestive tract mycosis and wish to try a more natural approach for healing, then we have here for you a natural treatment for digestive tract mycosis that might help you through this.
- Prepare a concentrated chamomile infusion and add in it sodium bicarbonate.
- Use this simple preparation to gargle several times a day.
- Gargle especially in the morning before breakfast and in the evening before bedtime.
Feel free to gargle as much as you like because this remedy has no side effects. On the contrary, the more you gargle using chamomile tea and bicarbonate the mycosis will go away faster. With a bit of patience and perseverance, you will heal from the digestive tract mycosis. This remedy is an amazing method to treat oral mycosis as well.
Herbal Natural Treatment for Digestive Tract Mycosis
Another simple home remedy for digestive tract mycosis is this one that makes use of plantain and yarrow tea. You are free to choose which one among the two you want to use since both of them are just as effective.
- Add 1 tablespoon of plantain or yarrow into one cup of hot water.
- Let the tea cool down and slip it only when it has reached room temperature and it can be drunk.
- After you’ve slipped the tea add 15-20 drops of propolis tincture in.
- Use this tea for gargling, 2-3 times per day (this means that you’ll need 2 or 3 teas per day.)
- After each gargle, drink the tea, sip by sip.
In addition to this natural treatment, follow the natural treatment for digestive tract mycosis bellow. You can find these herbs here:
Propolis Natural Treatment for Digestive Tract Mycosis
It is preferable that the propolis tincture is homemade. If you don’t know how to prepare propolis tincture, follow the recipe below.
- Add 10 g of solid propolis into 100 ml of refined alcohol and let it macerate for 8 days in a dark glass bottle.
- Shake the bottle well several times per day.
- After the 8 days have passed the tincture is ready for use.
- Keep it in the same bottle until you finish the entire content.
Share on Pinterest ❤️
Hopefully, this natural treatment for digestive tract mycosis will help you regain back your health and positive mental state as well. Stay healthy, naturally!