If you suffer from digestive tract mycosis and wish to try a more natural approach to treat it, then we have here for you a natural treatment for digestive tract mycosis that might help you through this. Let’s get to it.
- Prepare a concentrated chamomile infusion and add 1/2 tsp of sodium bicarbonate to it.
- Use this simple preparation to gargle several times a day, especially in the morning before breakfast and in the evening before bedtime.
Feel free to gargle as much as you like throughout the day because this remedy has no side effects. On the contrary, the more you gargle with chamomile infusion and sodium bicarbonate, the faster the mycosis will go away. With a bit of patience and perseverance, you can heal from digestive tract mycosis. This remedy is an amazing natural way to treat oral mycosis as well.
Natural Treatment for Digestive Tract Mycosis with Herbs
Another simple natural treatment for digestive tract mycosis is this one that makes use of plantain and yarrow tea. You are free to choose which one of the two you want to use since both of them are just as effective. Or you can use both of them in a blend.
- Steep 1 tablespoon of plantain or yarrow into one cup of hot water for 10-15 minutes.
- After the tea has cooled down to room temperature, strain it.
- Add 15-20 drops of propolis tincture to the tea before using it.
- Use this tea to gargle 2-3 times per day (this means that you need to make 2 or 3 teas a day.)
- Along each gargle, drink the tea, sip by sip.
In addition to this natural treatment, follow the natural treatment for digestive tract mycosis below.
Propolis Natural Treatment for Digestive Tract Mycosis
It is preferable that the propolis tincture you use to add to the plantain/yarrow tea is homemade. If you don’t know how to prepare your own propolis tincture, follow this recipe here. Put 10 g of solid bits of propolis into 100 ml of refined alcohol and leave to macerate for 8 days in a dark glass bottle. Shake the bottle well several times a day. After the eight days have passed, the propolis tincture is ready for use. Keep it in the same amber bottle in which you have made it, until you finish the entire batch.
Read Also: Natural Tonic Treatment for Stomach Conditions
Hopefully, this natural treatment for digestive tract mycosis will help you regain back your health and positive mental state as well. If you’ve found this article useful, please share it so more people can use this information. Stay healthy, naturally!
Share on Pinterest ❤️