Looking for a natural treatment for damaged hair? Keep on reading.
Often times hair damage and hair loss is related to poor blood flow at the level of the scalp and excessive use of hair products. Hair products actually make the hair thinner and less resistant.
The reason behind it is that they are loaded with chemicals that make the hair weaker and easier to break. Putting the right nutrients into the hair will help it grow beautifully and strong.
If you have really damaged hair due to excessive hair care, you should try this simple and effective natural for damaged hait. It’s a simple remedy that will make your hair strong and shiny again and looking healthy at the same time.
Garlic & Castor Oil Treatment for Damaged Hair
All you need to do is to prepare a simple hair mask using two simple and natural ingredients: garlic and castor oil.
- Smash one garlic head as for garlic sauce, mix it with a small amount of castor oil and make a natural hair mask and rub it on your scalp.
- Cover your head with a plastic foil or with a towel or a shower cap and stay with the mask on for half an hour.
- After that, thoroughly wash your hair with warm water and rinse thoroughly so that the garlic smell washes out.
- Repeat this natural treatment for damaged hair once every two days and the results will soon show.
This is a simple yet very efficient natural treatment for damaged hair that you can do it yourself, with simple ingredients and extremely easy procedure.
Read More: 15 Natural Treatments for Hair Loss
Best Diet for Damaged Hair
A saturated and unsaturated fats rich diet can have severe consequences on the health of our hair. Hair vitality and health is directly influenced by what we eat, primarily. Then by the hair products we use.
One diet that we do not recommend if you wish to have a healthy hair is the Atkinson diet. This diet is heavily based on animal protein and little to know alive foods.
- Women on Atkinson’s diet have experienced a great amount of hair loss and hair damage right away. The reason is that animal products, besides the saturated fats are also loaded with toxins.
- These toxins block the good functioning of the body and reduce hair and skin hydration.
Our hair and skin needs minerals and vitamins to stay healthy.
- The best diet for healthy hair is based on fresh fruits and veggies. Alkaline foods are the best if you wish to enjoy a healthy and strong hair.
Go to the local market and supply your fridge with fresh fruits and legumes and integrate them in a healthy daily diet.
Put meat and animal proteins aside and go for fish. No more red meat, sausages and cold cuts for you if you wish to have a beautiful healthy hair.
The best diet for a healthy hair is to cut down of animal fats and proteins, Instead, provide the body with all the needed minerals and vitamins that it desperately needs. Stay healthy and beautiful, naturally!