If you are looking for a simple and effective natural remedy for tired eyes, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
We live in the computer and the internet era, and tired eyes is a very common problem since most of us work on an average of 8 hours per day working on the computer. However, the natural remedy for tired eyes that we have here is easy to make, delicious, and very efficient.
Tired eyes can have many causes, mainly lack of rest or looking into computer/laptop screens too much. Whenever your eyes get tired, you can try the natural remedy for tired eyes here, that can relieve your eyes from tiredness, and eliminate all the other symptoms related to tired eyes.
Natural Remedy for Tired Eyes with Carrots & Honey
- Fill two of the 4 jars with grated carrots and the other two with polyflower honey (use very liquid honey).
- Wash the lemons very well and pass them through a grinding machine with their peels on.
- Put all the ingredients (carrots, honey, and ground lemons) into a large bowl and let the composition macerate in the fridge for 10 days.
- Have a tablespoon of this delicious remedy, half an hour before the main meals of the day, 3 times a day.
You’ll soon feel your eyes are not as tired anymore, and your vision improved too.
Natural Remedy for Tired Eyes with Eyebright
Another simple remedy for tired eyes uses an amazing herb called eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis). The name of this plant is not random, it actually brightens and heals the eyes. You can use it in two ways, as tea or as a poultice for the eyes. No matter how you decide to use it, they are both very healing.
- Tea: Boil 1 tsp. of eyebright in 1 cup of water, infuse for 2 minutes, slip and drink.
- Poultice: When the tea has cooled down, soak a piece of cotton in it and apply it on the eyelids. Relax, meditate, or listen to something uplifting while at it.
You Can Find Eyebright Here
Read Also: 7 Home Remedies for Irritated Eyes
Try herb is a very effective natural remedy for tired eyes and eyesight problems in general. Enjoy the miraculous power of nature and stay healthy, naturally!