Tired eyes can have many causes, but there is a natural remedy for tired eyes that will relieve your eyes from that tired look and help eliminate all the other symptoms related to tired eyes.
Since we live in the computer and internet era, this is a very common problem today since most of the people work on an average 8 hours per day facing the computer. However, don’t panic! The natural remedy for tired eyes that we have found is easy and efficient.
Lemon & Honey Remedy for Tired Eyes
Follow the simple instructions and make sure you solve this annoying problem all by yourself, at home.
- You need 4 large 800 grams jars.
- Make sure they are spic and span.
- Fill two of these jar with grated carrots and fill the other two with polyflower honey.
- Use a very liquid honey.
- Wash very well 1 kg of lemons and pass them entirely through the grinding machine.
- Place all these ingredients into a large bowl and let them macerate in the fridge for 10 days.
- Have a tablespoon of the obtained produce, half an hour before the main meals of the day.
You’ll soon see the tired eyes are gone, as well as the tearing and blurred vision.
Read More: 7 Home Remedies for Irritated Eyes
Herbal Remedy for Tired Eyes with Eyebright
Another simple remedy for tired eyes uses an amazing herb called eyebright (no wonder). You can use it in two ways, as tea or as compress on the eyes, no matter how you decide, is very efficient.
- Tea: boil 1 tsp. of eyebright in 1 cup of water, infuse for 2 minutes, slip and drink.
- Compress: After the tea has cooled down, soak a piece of cotton in it and apply it on the closed eyelids. And then just relax and that’s it!
Try this efficient remedy for tired eyes and enjoy the miraculous power of nature.