Psoriasis term comes from Greek and means “itching condition” or “being itchy” and it’s one of the most common skin conditions caused by auto-immune deficiency.
Here are a few natural remedies for psoriasis that we figured you might need.
In This Article You Will Find:
9 Natural Remedies for Psoriasis
1. Whey Cure for Psoriasis
Milk whey washes are amazing with psoriasis. Add the juice of ½ lemons into 1 L of raw, cow milk and leave for 24 hours. Slip and you have your whey ready to use.
2. Cottage Cheese Treatment
If your wounds are deeper than that, use fresh unsalted cottage cheese cataplasms. Keep the cataplasms on for as long as you can, from 6 hours to 2 days. Use ricin oil for the scalp wounds.
3. Homemade Milk Remedy
First off, eat only fresh cow, goat or sheep milk for 30 days and lots of fresh juices made of fruits and veggies.
- Add a few ice cubes in a glass of milk.
- When the milk has turned cold, soak a small towel in and apply it on the affected area where you keep it for 2-3 minutes (until the area warms up) and then change the compress with a cold one.
- Change the compresses 3-4 times in a 10 minutes span.
4. Sour Cream Remedy for Psoriasis
There is an effective sour cream remedy for psoriasis that you could try as well.
- Mix 150 ml of fresh homemade cream with 4 natural egg yolks and 100 ml of birch tar.
- Anoint the affected areas with this paste twice a day.
- When the mixture dries, wash the area with whey.
5. Lard & Sulfur Balm Treatment for Psoriasis
Make a simple balm with one part unrendered pork lard and the same amount of sulfur and keep the balm in a dark place.
- Prepare a simple tea with 2 tbsp. of birthwort per cup of water and boil for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash the affected area with this warm tea, wipe a little and anoint the skin with the sulfur balm.
- Resume until the psoriasis is gone.
While doing this treatment, don’t wash your affected skin with water and soap.
10 Herbal Remedies that Heal Psoriasis
Diet Recommendations for Psoriasis
4 Natural Remedies for Palm Psoriasis
6. Marigold Balm Remedy for Psoriasis
- Heat up 50 gr of pork lard and add 30 gr of marigold flowers. Let the fat boil on medium heat for 10 minutes and then slip and pour the hot balm in a small jar.
Seal tightly and store in the fridge.
- Use this marigold balm to anoint the affected areas and while you are doing this treatment, don’t wash your skin with soap or any other cosmetic products.
- In addition, take Vitamin E (1 tablet/5 days a week) and 1 tsp. of unsifted wheat bran three times per day before meals.
7. Quick Lime Remedy
- Make an infusion with 50 gr marigold flowers and 500 ml of water.
- Strain them by pressing and leave to decant for 24 hours, then slip again.
- Pour the infusion in a dark colored glass bottle and fill the bottle with the same quantity of lime water.
- You can prepare the lime water by pouring 1 L of water over 1 kg of quick lime.
- Leave for 24 hours and then take the water over the surface and mix with the cold infusion.
- Shake the bottle 2-3 times per day and then anoint the psoriasis with this solution
- Leave to dry on its own and then anoint the area with arnica or seabuckthorn oils (mixed 1:1).
8. Simple Propolis Treatment
Add 0-40 of 20-30% propolis in a cup of warm water and drink it before the main meals of the day. Meanwhile, keep 20 mg of royal jelly under the tongue in the morning and evening. The treatment lasts for 1-2 months.
Kids, and persons who don’t drink alcohol may as well use solid propolis. Keep it in the mouth for an hour, 2-3 times a day.
9. New Potatoes Cure for Psoriasis
Take a few new and pink colored potatoes, grate them on the fine grater, peel included. Apply on the affected areas and change when it dried out.
You may experience itching, but don’t interrupt the treatment. Follow this remedy for 2-3 weeks. Here you have the most effective natural remedies for psoriasis that others have used before you and have healed from this annoying condition.