Palm psoriasis is one of the most common forms of psoriasis, one of the most prolific immune-mediated skin diseases.
However, we believe that a more natural approach will help you heal the cause of the condition and not only the effects.
So, here we have a few home remedies for palm psoriasis and a few diet recommendations.
In This Article You Will Find:
4 Natural Remedies for Palm Psoriasis
1. Palm Psoriasis Remedy with Wormwood
- Apply concentrated wormwood tea compresses for 30 minutes.
- Make the tea by adding 2 tbsp. of dried wormwood into 150 ml of water and let it infuse.
- Wash your hands with homemade natural soap before applying the compress.
2. Vitamin A Treatment for Palm Psoriasis
- Make a simple skin balm with 1 tsp. lanolin oil, 1 vial of Vitamin A, 1 tsp. of marigold ointment and finally, 1 tsp. of St. John’s wort oil.
- Mix the creams well together near a source of heat so that they don’t break like mayonnaise and then add the oils gently.
- Use the skin cream after you’ve applied the wormwood compresses.
3. Corn Meal and Wheat Bran Remedy for Palm Psoriasis
- Twice a week apply compresses with corn meal and wheat bran.
- Scald 1 tsp. of each of the ingredients, let them cool down and then apply them as compress for 30 minutes.
4. Pumpkin Seeds Home Remedy
- Swallow 2-3 tsp of pumpkin seeds with water every morning on an empty stomach.
- The seeds need to be raw (unpeeled, unsalted, unroasted) and under the form of ground powder.
- You can use your coffee grinder for this.
- After one week, have 3-4 tsp. of ground pumpkins seeds.
9 Natural Remedies for Psoriasis
10 Herbal Remedies that Heal Psoriasis
Diet Recommendations for Psoriasis
Diet Recommendations for Palm Psoriasis
- Avoid colorants and preservatives based drinks such as sodas.
- Avoid eating pork and canned pork.
- Take your vitamins from fresh fruits and veggies; eat ½ grapefruits per day.
- At 17:00 in the afternoon drink 100-150 gr of carrot juice.
- Wear 100% cotton clothes that enter in direct contact with your skin.
We believe that these natural remedies for palm psoriasis along with the diet and other recommendations can help you. Focus on strengthening you immune system and building a strong, positive mindset. Stay healthy, naturally!