The immune system is the body’s defense mechanism against infection and disease. It recognizes the cells that make up your body and tries to get rid of any unknown element. Destroys germs (bacteria and viruses) and parasites. But this defense system can cause problems. It will attack donated organs or blood from another person if it is not matched carefully.
Basically, most of the conditions are due to a weakened immune system that has allowed for microbes, viruses, and diseases to set it. That is why we must always focus our attention on strengthening the immune system and preparing it to fight the cruelest existing diseases.
Natural Remedies for Weak Immune System
1. Rosehip Marmalade Remedy for Weak Immune System
For those of you who have tasted the delicious rosehip marmalade carefully prepared by your grannie, we have to say that this natural remedy will sound familiar. In addition to being a delicious treat, rosehip marmalade is one of the best natural remedies for weak immune system, because it contains high doses of natural Vitamin C. This is how to prepare rosehip marmalade at home.
- You will need 500 g of fresh rosehips, 15 g of apple pectin, and 5 tablespoons of high-quality honey.
- Wash the rosehips, take out their seeds and let them dry on a sieve.
- After they have dried out, place them on a pot over the fire and warm them up until they are really hot.
- Add the apple pectin while mixing slowly with a wooden spoon.
- Then add the honey and let the pot boil.
- After the composition has started boiling hold the pot on the fire for another 30 seconds so that the rosehips soften and get it out.
- Pour the marmalade while hot into washed and heated jars and cover the jars tightly with lids.
- Hope the jars top down for about a minute and then place them in a cool place in the pantry.
- After you open one jar, the content must be eaten in a maximum of 2 weeks’ time and must be kept in the refrigerator.
Replace all additive and preservative full jams and jellies that you purchase from stores with this simple and delicious rosehip marmalade that will keep your kids happy and healthy at the same time. This is one of the most effective and delicious natural remedies for weak immune system too.
2. Propolis Remedy for Weak Immune System
One of the best natural remedies for weak immune system is one of the most precious produce of the beehive, and that is propolis. Propolis is a strong flavored sticky substance that comes in different colors. It is a compound of natural resins, wax, essential oils, pollen, fatty acids, flavonoids, free amino acids, natural antibiotics, and Vitamins A, B, E, and PP.
It is also one of the most effective natural remedies for weak immune system because it acts as a natural antibiotic and antiviral due to its numerous beneficial properties. Here is how you can use it.
- Have 10-15 drops of propolis tincture in the morning (children’s dose), and 30-50 drops if you’re an adult.
- Take it with bread and honey to make it taste better.
- Don’t eat or drink anything at all, for 30 minutes after taking the tincture.
- Repeat the treatment in the evening, before bedtime, by taking the same dose.
- Follow the cure 10 days in a row after which follow by 10 days of pause and repeat for as many days as needed until you start to see the effects of the cure.
Propolis is an amazing natural immune system booster. It acts by stimulating specific immunological factors and non-specific ones and overall it increases the body resistance to disease. Basically, propolis helps your body secrete a chemical substance that fights against cell damage and aging. This is why this is one of the best natural remedies for weak immune system.
You Can Find Propolis Tincture Here
3. Oatmeal Remedy for Weak Immune System
Whoever thought oatmeal is only food, they were really wrong. For those who didn’t yet know, oatmeal (Avena sativa) is also one of the most amazing natural remedies for weak immune system, as well as an amazing aid in convalescence periods.
Master Sebastian Kneipp mentions in one of his works the fact that in old times, oatmeal was considered a superfood, and whoever wanted to be strong and mighty ate a lot of it. Unfortunately, modern foods have dethroned oatmeal and today few people get to eat it. He also said:
“If I were to feed 50 children for two years with oatmeal-based dishes and I would compare them with other 50 fed with artificial flour (made of husked wheat), the latter could not compare with the first ones regarding physical and spiritual strength”.
Now, let’s see how to energize your entire body and mind with a simple oatmeal remedy.
- Wash 1 kg of oatmeal in 6-8 different water, and then boil it in 2 liters of water until the water drops down to half its quantity.
- Strain the liquid and add 2 tablespoons of honey to it and place it over the fire for a few more minutes.
Very nourishing and easy to digest, this concoction is a great remedy for convalescents weak by severe illnesses. Oatstraw also has a very powerful action over the human body. Whoever drinks 5-6 cups of boiled oatmeal straws concoction per month is safe from all the known diseases. Combined with rosehip, oatstraw tea has a major effect on visceral diseases and intestinal cramps. This is one of the most powerful natural remedies for weak immune system.
You Can Find Oatmeal Here
4. Eggs Remedy for Weak Immune System
If you happen to get sick really fast out of nowhere, there you can easily suspect that your immune system is really weak and you need something to boost it up and make it stronger against all sorts of viruses and bacteria. All you need to do is to follow the simple steps and start this wonderful natural cure.
- Thoroughly wash 6 free-range chicken eggs and place them into a jar.
- Add 6-7 sliced lemons (make sure that you pick the really juicy ones) on top of the eggs in the jar.
- Close the jar tight and let the eggs soak until the eggshells dissolved completely.
- Strain the content from the jar through a clean piece of gauze.
- Add 1 kg of powder cane sugar (or coconut sugar) and 3 liters of wine cognac to the egg ‘juice’ that you have obtained.
- Mix thoroughly and pour the liquid into 3 sealed glass bottles.
- Drink a small cup of the liquid in the morning, right before breakfast, and in the evening just before dinner time.
This is a wonderful cure and natural remedy for boosting the immune system and that will get you healthy for the months to come. One of the best natural remedies for weak immune system, indeed.
5. Natural Remedies for Weak Immune System with Walnuts
The immune system can be weakened by various causes: antibiotics, vaccines, epidemics but the point is that if you don’t have the proper weapons to provide the body with, you will always lose against diseases and viruses. Still, there are plenty of natural remedies for weak immune system that will get your immune system back on its feet in no time, such as the walnut one below. Prepare this natural treatment as follows.
- Finely grind a cup of walnuts and mix them with 300 g of honey, a handful of raisins, and another handful of dried apricots.
- Take a tablespoon of this composition 3 times a day before the meals.
As easy as it sounds, we assure you that this is a truly efficient remedy for boosting the immune system. We advise you to get your hands on the best natural ingredients you can so that the treatment is even more effective for you. This is one of the most effective natural remedies for weak immune system.
You Can Find The Ingredients Here
Attention! All the conditions we know today are caused by the weak immune system that cannot handle the attack from the outside, hence don’t forget to eat as natural as possible and keep a healthy diet in the first place, since all these natural remedies for weak immune system are meant to reinforce your immune system, and they don’t replace a proper healthy diet.
Hopefully, you’ve found today some really helpful natural remedies for weak immune system and a great energizer remedy in these simple oatmeal using remedies. Stay healthy, naturally!