If you are looking for simple and effective natural remedies for rosacea, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition characterized by the apparition of redness and pimples on the face. In many cases, it looks just like an acne rash, hence some call it rosacea acne. Although modern medicine doesn’t offer a sure cure for rosacea, there are plenty of natural remedies for rosacea for you to choose from. Here are some of the best.
4 Natural Remedies for Rosacea
1. Apple & Clay Remedy for Rosacea
Clay and apple juice are amongst the most effective home remedies for dust allergy. This remedy consists of two stages, clay water, face mask, and fresh apple juice application. Let’s start with the first one:
- Add 1 tsp. of clay in a glass cup (not metal or plastic) filled with water.
- Let the clay soak for a few hours.
- Drink this water throughout the day after you’ve stirred gently beforehand.
- What’s left in the cup at the end of the day you’ll use for a simple face mask.
- Apply that clay on the face, let it dry, and sleep with this mask on.
Next evening eat a peeled apple and use its peel to wipe your face with. Leave the juice from the peels on your face and get ready to go to bed.
Apply these natural masks alternatively. After the rosacea is mostly gone, you can continue to apply the apple peel mask in the long term. It’s tremendously important that you avoid smoking, coffee, alcohol, canned foods, sweets, and applying makeup while on the apple and clay cure.
2. Natural Remedies for Rosacea with Echinacea
In the case of rosacea, what you need to do is to build up antibodies and give up on toxins. One of the best natural remedies for rosacea is Echinacea purpurea. Take echinacea tincture as recommended on the prospect and double its efficiency with 2 L of tea per day.
Prepare the tea as follows:
- Make a herbal mix of basil, heartsease, chamomile, rosehip berries, and St. John’s wort.
- Add 1 tbsp. of this mix into 250 ml of hot water and leave to infuse for a while.
This is a great cleanse and detox tea for the digestive tract, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, and spleen, which are tightly interconnected. Also, wipe your face 3-4 times per day with wormwood tea (1 tbsp. per 100 ml water). Eat plenty of fruits and avoid sweets. Make sure you have stools daily. Echinacea is one of the most powerful natural antibiotics, this is why this is one of the best natural remedies for rosacea.
3. Hop Cones Tea Remedy for Rosacea
Make a simple hop cones infusion as indicated on the package. Rinse your face with warm water and then with the infusion. Apply hot hop cones infusion poultices on your face every time you have the occasion, recommended multiple times throughout the day. Take them off when they’ve turned cold.
4. Great Yellow Gentian Remedy for Rosacea
Great yellow gentian is amazing with both rosacea and acne vulgaris. Apply gentian violet on the pimples. It may seem unpleasant at first, but in 2-3 days maximum all your pimples will dry out and your face will be clean and without any marks.
- Make sure you apply the solution on each and every bump and don’t break them while doing this, because the liquid inside them will make the Gentiana spread all over.
If you believe the color is an issue, try this remedy on your back first and when you’ll see the amazing results, it won’t bother you to have purple dots on your face for a couple of days. This is one of the most effective natural remedies for rosacea when coupled with a healthy diet.
Diet Recommendations for Rosacea
In addition to the natural remedies for rosacea above, your diet should support the healing. For this, have plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, lemon water, simple veggies soups, and salads. Replace oils with coconut oil for cooking. Coconut oil is a natural antibiotic and doesn’t overburden the gallbladder.
Foods that you need to avoid:
- Fat foods entirely such as deli, rendered lard, smoked meats, and eat only grilled chicken breast.
- Food preservatives, food enhancers, synthetic coloring, and anything unnatural.
- Cheese, except for fresh curd cheese.
- Spices such as pepper and paprika.
- Exclude alcohol, smoking, coffee, and sodas.
Read Also: 7 Natural Treatments for Acne
Follow a Strict Hygiene for Rosacea
- Use personal towels that you wrap around your pillow when you sleep and change them often.
- Avoid touching your face throughout the day for no particular reason and keep your fingernails cut very short and clean.
- Wash your face and back 2 times per day with natural soap and a soft brush, specially designed for this operation.
- Use a special natural eye cream, because frequent washes will degrease your skin.
- Avoid synthetic face creams that contain preservatives and parabens.
Read Also: 3 Natural Treatments for Cystic Acne
We hope that the natural remedies for rosacea here and the diet tips will help you heal rosacea and enjoy healthy, beautiful-looking skin. Stay beautiful, naturally!