If you are looking for some easy to do natural remedies for pyrosis, we recommend to you that you try one or two of the home remedies below. Basically, they are simple herbal teas and some other natural tricks that you’ll soon get your hands on. Let’s begin.
In This Article You Will Find:
3 Natural Remedies for Pyrosis
1. Chamomile & Marigold Remedy for Pyrosis
One of the most efficient home remedies for pyrosis is the herbal teas based on a chamomile and some other plants mix.
- Mix together 1 part chamomile flowers, 1 part marigold flowers and 4 parts coltsfoot leaves.
- Add 5 grams of the plant mix into a cup of water that you need to place on a bain-marie for 15 minutes.
- Let the tea infuse for another 45 minutes, then you can slip it.
- Have two tablespoons of this infusion four times per day before the main meals.
2. Rattle & Plantain Remedy for Pyrosis
Another simple tea, very efficient against pyrosis is also based on chamomile and other miraculous plants.
- Make a mix of 1 part chamomile flowers, 4 parts rattle leaves and another 4 parts plantain leaves.
- Make an infusion by following the instructions above.
- Have two tablespoons of this infusion three times per day, half an hour before meals.
3. Remedy for Pyrosis with Mustard Seeds
In addition, make a mix of crushed seeds that goes like this: one teaspoon of mustard seeds, 10 juniper berries, 1 teaspoon of anise seeds and another one of turmeric seeds.
Have one teaspoon of these crushed seeds daily for three weeks or more.
Read More: Natural Remedies for Acid Reflux – GERD
Diet Recommendations for Pyrosis
In most cases pyrosis is a side effect of a chaotic diet that leads to gastric hyperacidity and then to all sorts of conditions, some really severe. Still, this natural remedy for pyrosis might give you a helping hand if you feel stuck with this condition.
Whenever you experience those burn sensations have a cup of fresh carrot juice or a simple infusion (one tablespoon of acacia flowers per cup of hot water).
Also, you need to undergo a cleansing process by eating a lot of fresh legumes and fruits and only grilled meat. You’ll feel excellent after undergoing these simple home remedies. Stay in great health and make use of these natural remedies for pyrosis if the case be. Stay healthy, naturally!