If you are looking for simple and effective natural remedies for pyrosis, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Pyrosis is the medical term for heartburn and is caused by various factors. Mainly, pyrosis is a result of a stomach condition or an unhealthy lifestyle. It is possible that pyrosis may occur mainly after a large meal, but if they occur regularly and the intensity increases it is necessary to consult a doctor because they can hide a serious condition.
If you are looking for some easy-to-do natural remedies for pyrosis, we recommend to you that you try one or two of the home remedies below. Basically, they are simple herbal teas and some other natural tricks that you’ll soon get your hands on. Let’s begin.
3 Natural Remedies for Pyrosis
1. Coltsfoot, Chamomile & Calendula Remedy for Pyrosis
One of the most efficient home remedies for pyrosis is the herbal teas based on coltsfoot, chamomile, calendula herb mix. These herbs are amongst the best natural remedies for pyrosis.
- Mix together 1 part chamomile flowers, 1 part calendula flowers, and 4 parts coltsfoot leaves.
- Add 5 grams of the plant mix into a cup of water that you need to place on a bain-marie for 15 minutes.
- Let the tea infuse for another 45 minutes, then you can slip it.
- Have two tablespoons of this infusion four times per day before the main meals.
2. Rattle & Plantain Remedies for Pyrosis
Another simple tea, very efficient against pyrosis uses plantain, rattle, and chamomile. They are amazing natural remedies for pyrosis. Here is how you can make it at home.
- Make a mix of 1 part chamomile flowers, 4 parts rattle leaves, and another 4 parts plantain leaves.
- Make an infusion by following the instructions above.
- Have two tablespoons of this infusion three times per day, half an hour before meals.
3. Remedy for Pyrosis with Berries and Seeds
Make a mix of crushed seeds: one teaspoon of mustard seeds, 10 juniper berries, 1 teaspoon of anise seeds, and another one of turmeric powder. Have one teaspoon of these crushed seeds daily for three weeks or more. These seeds are amongst the most effective natural remedies for pyrosis.
Diet Recommendations for Pyrosis
In addition to the natural remedies for pyrosis above, diet is crucial. In most cases, pyrosis is a side effect of a chaotic diet that leads to gastric hyperacidity and then to all sorts of conditions, some really severe. Still, this diet recommendation for pyrosis can give you a helping hand if you feel stuck with this condition.
Whenever you experience those stomach burn sensations have a cup of fresh carrot juice or a simple infusion (one tablespoon of acacia flowers per cup of hot water). Also, follow a cleansing process by eating a lot of fresh legumes and fruits and only grilled meat.
Read Also: 7 Natural Remedies for Acid Reflux – GERD
We hope that these natural remedies for pyrosis will really help you out. Stay in great health and make use of these natural remedies for pyrosis if the case be. Stay healthy, naturally!