Palm psoriasis is one of the most common forms of psoriasis, one of the most prolific immune-mediated skin diseases. However, we believe that a more natural approach will help you heal the cause of the condition and not only the effects. So, here we have a few natural remedies for palm psoriasis and a few diet recommendations.
4 Natural Remedies for Palm Psoriasis
1. Palm Psoriasis Remedy with Wormwood
Apply concentrated wormwood tea compresses for 30 minutes. Make the tea by adding 2 tbsp. of dried wormwood into 150 ml of water and let it infuse. Wash your hands with homemade natural soap before applying the compress. This is one of the best natural remedies for palm psoriasis.
2. Vitamin A Skin Cream for Palm Psoriasis
Make a simple skin balm with:
- 1 tsp. liquid lanolin
- 1 vial of Vitamin A (2-4 ml)
- 1 tsp. of calendula salve
- 1 tsp. of St. John’s wort oil
Mix the creams well together near a source of heat so that they don’t break like mayonnaise and then add the oils gently. Use the skin cream after you’ve applied the wormwood compresses. As simple as it sounds, this is one of the most effective natural remedies for palm psoriasis.
You Can Find the Ingredients Here:
3. Corn Meal and Wheat Bran Remedy for Palm Psoriasis
Twice a week apply compresses with cornmeal and wheat bran. Scald 1 tsp. of each of the ingredients, let them cool down, and then apply them as a poultice for 30 minutes.
Read Also: 9 Natural Remedies for Psoriasis
4. Pumpkin Seeds Remedy
Have 2-3 tsp of pumpkin seeds meal with water every morning on an empty stomach. The seeds need to be raw (unpeeled, unsalted, unroasted). After one week, have 3-4 tsp. of ground pumpkin seeds. Continue until the symptoms are gone. This is one of the most powerful natural remedies for palm psoriasis due to its detox effects.
Diet Recommendations for Palm Psoriasis
- Avoid food colorants and preservatives found in drinks such as sodas.
- Avoid eating pork and canned pork.
- Load with vitamins from fresh fruits and veggies.
- Have at least ½ grapefruit a day.
- At 17:00 in the afternoon drink 100-150 gr of carrot juice.
- The clothes that come in direct contact with your skin should be 100% cotton.
Read Also: 10 Herbal Remedies that Heal Psoriasis
We believe that these natural remedies for palm psoriasis along with the diet and other recommendations can help you. Focus on strengthening the immune system and building a strong, positive mindset. Stay healthy, naturally!