When it comes to kidney conditions, there is nothing more painful than kidney sand that leads to the formation of kidney stones if left untreated.
However, nature has every remedy in its pocket that really helps eliminate the kidney sand and enjoy your life again. Here are 3 natural remedies for kidney sand. Pick the one that you prefer!
In This Article You Will Find:
2 Natural Remedies for Kidney Sand
1. Powerful Herbal Remedy for Kidney Sand
This is a wonderful cure that has helped a lot of patients suffering from kidney stones or sand.
Make 2 L of herbal mix tea using:
- horsetail, birch leaves, pine buds, couch grass rhizomes and cherry stems.
You’ll need to drink 2 L of tea for the following 21 days as follows:
- In the first day squeeze one lemon in the second squeeze 2 lemons and continue adding one lemon every day until you reach day 10 in which you squeeze 10 lemons.
- Decrease the number of lemons with one lemon a day until day 21.
- During the days when you squeeze 5 or more lemons in the tea have 4-5 black unsalted olives on an empty stomach before drinking the tea.
- Eat the lemon pits too.
2. Burdock Decoction, an Efficient Remedy for Sand in Kidneys
This is another amazing treatment for kidney sand that you should consider.
- Prepare a burdock decoction by adding 2 tablespoons of minced burdock root in 500 ml of hot water that has boiled for 2 minutes.
- Cover the teapot and let the decoction infuse for 15 minutes.
- Separately prepare a tea by adding 1 tbsp. of agrimony in 500 ml of hot water.
- When the two teas have cooled down, mix them together and drink them daily, for the next 3 days.
After 3 days of treatment, check on the evolution on the kidney sand. You should see an improvement.
ATTENTION! During this treatment do not eat milk, cheese, beans or other foods that are high in Calcium!
Natural Tips for Kidney Sand
Add 1 teaspoon of apple vinegar in your drinking water because apple vinegar or cider has tremendous beneficial effect on our organism.
Mix 3-4 tablespoons of natural olive oil with the juice of two lemons. Homogenize well and add 0.5 L of warm water.
Hopefully one or all of these natural remedies for kidney sand will help you out regain back your health. Trust the fact that you will heal, think positive and start being healthy again!