If you are looking for simple and effective natural remedies for kidney sand, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
The kidneys play an important role in cleansing and filtering blood and urine of toxic substances or chemicals. However, when they accumulate these in large quantities, kidney sand, and ultimately kidney stones can occur. Kidney sand is actually minerals and salts that have been deposited inside the kidneys. This is one of the most painful conditions related to the kidneys. If left untreated, it can turn into kidney stones.
However, nature has every remedy in its pocket that really helps eliminate the kidney sand and enjoy your life again. Here are 3 natural remedies for kidney sand. Pick the one that you prefer!
2 Natural Remedies for Kidney Sand
1. Powerful Herbal Remedy for Kidney Sand
This is a wonderful cure that has helped a lot of people suffering from kidney stones or sand. Make 2 L of herbal mix tea using:
- birch leaves
- pine buds
- couch grass rhizomes
- cherry stems
Drink 2 L of tea for this tea with lemon for 21 days, as follows:
- On the first day, squeeze one lemon in, on the second squeeze 2 lemons.
- Continue adding one lemon every day until you reach day 10 in which you squeeze 10 lemons in the tea.
- Decrease the number of lemons with one lemon a day until you reach day 21.
On the days when you have the juice of 5 or more lemons in the tea, also have 4-5 black unsalted olives on an empty stomach before drinking the tea. Eat the lemon seeds too.
2. Burdock & Agrimony Remedies for Sand in Kidneys
This is another amazing treatment for kidney sand that you should consider.
- Prepare a burdock decoction by adding 2 tablespoons of minced burdock root in 500 ml of hot water that has boiled for 2 minutes. Cover the teapot and let the decoction infuse for 15 minutes.
- Separately prepare another tea by adding 1 tbsp of agrimony in 500 ml of hot water (2 cups).
- When the two teas have cooled down, mix them together, and drink them daily, for the next 3 days.
After 3 days of treatment, check on the evolution of the condition. You should see improvements. Important! During this treatment do not eat milk, cheese, beans, sesame seeds, or other foods that are high in calcium!
Other Natural Remedies for Kidney Sand
Add 1 teaspoon of apple vinegar to your drinking water because apple vinegar or cider has a tremendous beneficial effect on our organism. Mix 3-4 tablespoons of natural olive oil with the juice of two lemons. Blend well and add 0.5 l (2 cups) of warm water.
Read Also: 20 Natural Treatments for Kidney Stones
Hopefully one or all of these natural remedies for kidney sand will help you out regain back your health. Trust the fact that you will heal, think positive, and start being healthy again!