Genital warts is one of the most unpleasant and unwanted genital condition.
However, don’t lose your hope and faith that there’s no natural remedy for it because we have found a handful of natural remedies for genital warts that you can try yourself. Let’s begin!
In This Article You Will Find:
3 Natural Remedies for Genital Warts
1. Chamomile Remedy for Genital Warts
Perhaps one of the most efficient and rapid treatment for warts, especially genital ones is using chamomile for sits baths.
- Take 20-minute long chamomile sits baths every evening.
- If the warts are severe, have a sits bath each time after you go pee.
Then you need to undergo a body detoxification and you need to change your diet for a cleaner and simpler one. Have St. John’s wort tea after each meal. And that’s it!
2. Herbal Remedies for Genital Warts
Apply natural birthwort tincture 2-3 times per day after you’ve washed your intimate parts really, really well. You can easily perform this remedy after you’ve taken the chamomile sits baths.
The following herbs and plants are amazing for treating genital warts: ash leaves, marigolds, hop cones, sage, chamomile, St. John’s wort and nettle.
- Make a mix of with these herbs, even if you don’t dispose of all of them.
- Prepare an infusion by mixing 2 tablespoons of the mix into 0.5 l of boiling water.
- Cover the pot with a lid and let the herbs infuse for 15-20 minutes.
- Strain and use an irrigator for vaginal baths twice a day.
3. Acacia Flowers Infusion Remedy for Genital Warts
Vaginal washes with acacia flowers tea are also amazing for warts. Have vaginal washes with this flower, just as you’d do with chamomile.
To make the remedy stronger, use natural organic honey to introduce in the vagina. The best honey is produces in the month of may, when acacias are in bloom. You can do this after each bath.
Of course, consult a herbal doctor before you try this remedy.
There have been only a few of the natural remedies for genital warts and believe me, there are many more others that really help.
Rely on chamomile, acacia flowers and St. John’s wort to get you rid of this unpleasant condition, naturally. Stay healthy!