If you are looking for simple and effective natural remedies for adenocarcinoma, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Adenocarcinoma is a type of cancerous tumor that affects the glands that secrete various fluids into the tissues that line many organs of the body. The prognosis for such a type of cancer depends on the location, size, stage, and particularities of the tumor, including the general health of the person and natural immunity.
In This Article You Will Find:
Types of Adenocarcinoma
The type of adenocarcinoma depends on the location of the tumor:
- Colon and rectum – The colon, also called the large intestine, is part of the digestive system. It is a long tube that helps remove water and nutrient residues from the foods we eat. Adenocarcinoma is the most common type of colon cancer. It starts as a small polyp, or formation, that is usually harmless at first but can develop into cancer. The disease can also start in the rectum, the end part of the large intestine.
- Breasts – Most types of breast cancer are adenocarcinomas. They form in the breast glands where breast milk is produced.
- Esophagus – The esophagus is the tube that carries food from the mouth to the stomach. Adenocarcinoma usually forms in the mucous glands that line the lower esophagus.
- Lung – Adenocarcinoma accounts for approximately 40% of lung cancers. It is most commonly found outside the lungs and develops more slowly than other types of lung cancer. Small cell lung cancer accounts for 80% of lung cancer cases, and adenocarcinoma is the most common type.
- Pancreas – The pancreas is an organ in the anterior abdominal region, behind the stomach. Produces hormones and enzymes needed for digestion. About 85% of pancreatic cancers are adenocarcinoma.
- Prostate – The prostate is a male gland that is located just below the bladder. Most prostate cancers are of this type. Cancer that forms in the prostate gland is usually an adenocarcinoma, which accounts for 99% of all cases of prostate cancer.
- Head– A rare type of adenocarcinoma called cystic adenoid carcinoma is formed in the glands in the head, such as the sinus glands. It is slow-growing cancer, but it can spread to the skull bone. The brain can also develop adenocarcinoma.
Although there are few medical treatments for this condition, namely chemo or radion therapy, there are some wonderful natural remedies for adenocarcinomas that have helped people heal. Here are a few handy remedies that you can try!
4 Natural Remedies for Adenocarcinoma
1. Ancient Chinese Remedy
This is one of the oldest and most powerful natural remedies for adenocarcinoma. Mulberry bark is associated with the lung and spleen meridians in Chinese medicine and is praised for its properties to reduce heat from the lungs, promote urination, and reduce edema. Here is how you can make this remedy.
Dry the mulberry tree bark pieces in the oven at 40°C, or use a dehydrator. Grind them into a fine powder. Combine with a little natural organic white wine until you have a pasty consistency. Apply the warm paste to the affected area and tie it in place with a bandage. Repeat the application daily for at least a month. This is one of the effective natural remedies for adenocarcinoma from traditional Chinese medicine.
2. Herbal Remedies for Adenocarcinoma
This is one of the most effective natural remedies for adenocarcinoma due to its powerful cleansing properties. For this remedy combine equal amounts of mulberry tree bark, burdock root, and dandelion root (or leaves). Prepare a decoction with these herbs by simmering 30 g in one liter of water for 10 minutes. Drink 3 cups of this wonderful tea daily. In addition, make a mix of crushed garlic and fresh yeast in equal amounts and add a few drops of food-grade peppermint essential oil. Combine and have 1 tsp of this remedy every day.
3. Herbal Natural Remedies for Adenocarcinoma
This is an ancient Romanian remedy for adenocarcinoma that uses a powerful blend of medicinal herbs. For this remedy you need:
- 15 g yarrow
- 15 g marigold/calendula
- 10 g walnut leaves
- 15 g heartsease flowers
- 15 g horsetail
- 10 g nettle leaf
- 10 g bittersweet (Solanum dulcamara)
- 5 g burdock root
Read Also: 3 Natural Cures for Cancer Tumors
Make a simple decoction with 30 g of plant per 1 liter of water. Drink the entire quantity of tea throughout the day. Continue drinking this tea daily, until your health improves. These herbs are amongst the most powerful natural remedies for adenocarcinoma, due to their strong cleansing and anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Home Remedy for Prostate Adenocarcinoma
This remedy for prostate adenocarcinoma uses a few powerful beehive products, seeds, and wheat bran. Here is how you can use these natural ingredients as medicine.
- Have 3-5 tsp of bee pollen first thing in the morning.
- Keep it in your mouth until all the pollen granules dissolve and then swallow.
- Have 1 full tbsp of raw pumpkin seeds every day (not roasted or salted).
- Take daily sitz baths with wheat brans. Pour boiling water over 500 g of wheat brans and use the warm water 10-15 minutes later to take a 20-30 minutes long sitz bath.
Read Also: Home Remedy for Multiple Myeloma
Hopefully, the natural remedies for adenocarcinoma here will help you as they helped many people suffering from this illness before you. Never lose trust and hope, because where there is a will, there’s always a way and miracles do happen. Much love to you! ❤️