If you are looking for simple and effective natural remedies for adenocarcinoma, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Adenocarcinoma is a type of cancerous tumor that affects the glands that secrete various fluids into the tissues that line many organs of the body. The prognosis for such a type of cancer depends on the location, size, stage, and individual factors of the tumor, including the general health of the person.
Types of Adenocarcinoma
The type of adenocarcinoma depends on the location of the tumor:
- Colon and rectum – The colon, also called the large intestine, is part of the digestive system. It is a long tube that helps remove water and nutrient residues from the foods we eat. Adenocarcinoma is the most common type of colon cancer. It starts as a small polyp, or formation, that is usually harmless at first but can turn into cancer. The disease can also start in the rectum, the part of the large intestine where the leftovers from digested food, called stool, are eliminated from the body.
- Breasts – Most types of breast cancer are adenocarcinomas. They form in the breast glands where breast milk is produced.
- Esophagus – The esophagus is the tube that carries food from the mouth to the stomach. Adenocarcinoma usually forms in the mucous glands that line the lower esophagus.
- Lung – Adenocarcinoma accounts for approximately 40% of lung cancers. It is most commonly found outside the lungs and develops more slowly than other types of lung cancer. Small cell lung cancer accounts for 80% of lung cancer cases, and adenocarcinoma is the most common type.
- Pancreas – The pancreas is an organ in the anterior abdominal region, behind the stomach. Produces hormones and enzymes needed for digestion. About 85% of pancreatic cancers are adenocarcinoma.
- Prostate – The prostate is a male gland that is located just below the bladder. Most prostate cancers are of this type. Cancer that forms in the prostate gland is usually an adenocarcinoma, which accounts for 99% of all prostate cancer cases.
- Head region – A rare type of adenocarcinoma called cystic adenoid carcinoma is formed in glands in the head region, such as the sinus glands. It is slow-growing cancer, but it can spread to the skull. The brain can also develop adenocarcinoma.
Although there are few treatments for this condition and that is chemo or radiotherapy, there are some wonderful natural remedies for adenocarcinomas as well. Here are a few handy remedies that you can try!
4 Natural Remedies for Adenocarcinoma
1. Ancient Chinese Remedy
This is one of the oldest and most powerful natural remedies for adenocarcinoma. Mulberry bark is associated with the Lung and Spleen meridians in Chinese medicine and is praised for its properties of reducing heat from the lungs, promoting urination and reducing edema. Here is how you can make this remedy.
- Dry mulberry tree bark in the oven at 40°C.
- Grind it until it turns into a fine powder.
- Mix it with natural organic white wine until you obtain a pasty consistency.
- Apply the warm paste on the affected area and tie it in place with a bandage.
Repeat the application daily for at least a month. This is one of the best old natural remedies for adenocarcinoma.
You Can Find Mulberry Bark Here
2. Herbal Cure for Adenocarcinoma
This is one of the most effective natural remedies for adenocarcinoma due to its cleansing properties. For this remedy mix equal parts of:
- mulberry tree bark
- burdock root
- dandelion root or leaves
Prepare a decoction with these herbs with 30 g mix per 1 L of water. Drink 3 cups of this wonderful tea every day. In addition, make a mix of equal parts of crushed garlic and fresh yeast and add a little mint oil as well. Have 1 tsp. of this mix every day.
You Can Find the Herbs Here
3. Herbal Natural Remedies for Adenocarcinoma
This is an ancient Romanian herbal remedy for adenocarcinoma. Make the following herbal mix:
- 15 g yarrow
- 15 g marigold/calendula
- 10 g walnut leaves
- 15 g heartsease
- 15 g horsetail
- 10 g nettle
- 10 g bittersweet (Solanum dulcamara)
- 5 g burdock root
Read Also: 3 Natural Cures for Cancer Tumors
Make a simple decoction with 30 g of plant per 1 L of water. Drink the entire quantity of tea throughout the day. Continue drinking this tea daily, until your health improves. These herbs are amongst the most powerful natural remedies for adenocarcinoma.
You Can Find the Herbs Here
4. Home Remedy for Prostate Adenocarcinoma
This remedy for prostate adenocarcinoma is based on a few beehive products, some natural oily seeds, and wheat bran. Here is how you can use it:
- Have 3-5 tsp. of pollen first thing in the morning.
- Keep them in your mouth until all the pollen granules dissolve and then swallow.
- Have 1 full tbsp. of raw pumpkin seeds every day; make sure they are not roasted or salted, but naturally dried.
- Take daily sitz baths with wheat brans. Pour the boiling water over 500 g of wheat brans and the warm water 10-15 minutes later. This is a 20-30 minutes long bath.
You Can Find the Supplements Here
Read Also: Home Remedy for Multiple Myeloma
Hopefully, the natural remedies for adenocarcinoma here will help you as they helped many patients suffering from this illness. Never lose trust and hope, where there is a will, there’s always a way! Much love to you! ❤️