If you are looking for alternative home remedies for colon cancer, we have here 6 simple yet effective home remedies for colon cancer. All these remedies here use herbs and other natural products and are easy to follow. You can follow these remedies alongside your current cancer treatment.
What Causes Colon Cancer?
I cannot emphasize enough the importance of a healthy diet in the fight against cancer, colon cancer in particular. The main cause of colon cancer is a high-fat diet with little to no fresh fruits and vegetables. When you add stress to the mix, you create the perfect opportunity for chronic diseases such as Crohn’s, colitis, IBS, SIBO, and leaky gut to set in. When these conditions aggravate they can in time lead to colon cancer.
Together with a healthy nourishing diet, the herbs and natural products included in these remedies can help one heal from colon cancer. You can follow the 6 remedies at the same time, they don’t negatively affect one another. The last cure on the list is a delicious and healing fresh juice for colon cancer that helps cleanse the colon and nourish the healthy body cells.
The home remedies for colon cancer here are not a substitute for the cancer treatment prescribed by a doctor.
5 Home Remedies for Colon Cancer
1. Danewort Remedy for Colon Cancer
Danewort (Sambucus ebulus) is an herbaceous shrub that grows in abandoned, barren places. It resembles the elderberry tree quite well, but the difference is that it doesn’t grow into a tree and its berries are black. Danewort’s active ingredients reside in the leaves, flowers, and the upper part of the stem. For this remedy, gather a danewort bouquet that has the leaves, flowers, and stems too. Roughly chop it and boil in 5 l of water. Let it cool off and then strain well. Use the warm infusion for sitz baths. This is one of the best home remedies for colon cancer with herbs.
2. Bean Water Remedy
Another effective sitz bath for colon cancer is the beans water remedy. For this remedy, you need 500 g of organic pinto beans.
- Soak the beans in 3 l of water overnight.
- Bring the beans to boil in the water they sat in.
- Boil the beans for 30 minutes.
- Strain the beans and use the warm water for sitz baths.
Bathe as longer as possible for best effects. You can reheat the bean water and use it once again.
3. Herbal Tea and Propolis Tincture Remedy for Colon Cancer
The propolis tincture treatment must be used together with herbal cancer-fighting teas. We recommend the herbal blend of the following herbs:
- Yarrow flowers (Achillea millefolium)
- Wild mint (Mentha arvensis)
- Wild thyme (Thymus serpyllum)
- Wild pansy (Viola tricolor)
- Horse-heal (Inula helenium)
- White nettle (Lamium album)
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Mistletoe (Viscum album)
- Greater celandine (Chelidonium majus)
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)
- Lady’s bedstraw (Galium verum)
This tea helps support the body during cytostatics treatment and chemotherapy. It has detoxifying, purifying, immunomodulatory, cytotoxic, anti-inflammatory, spasmolytic, diuretic, hepatoprotective, hepato-regenerating, cardioprotective, adaptogenic properties and is a natural tonic of the nervous system while it helps relax the respiratory tract. It is one of the best home remedies for colon cancer.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the herbal mixture to a cup of boiling water.
- Infuse for 5-7 minutes.
- Drink 2-3 cups a day 30 minutes before or after meals, following the recommendation of a herbal doctor or your physician.
Couple this tea with propolis tincture for the best results. Propolis is an extraordinary natural antibiotic that also helps the body flush out dead body cells. The propolis dose is 2 drops for every 5 kg of body weight, 3 times a day, 15 minutes before meals. For instance, if you weigh 60 kg the dose for you is 24 drops (60/5*2) 3 times a day, a total of 72 drops per day. Drop the propolis onto a piece of bread and chew well before swallowing.
4. Grape Seeds Home Remedies for Colon Cancer
Flavonoids, active substances found in the peels, and seeds of black grapes are exceptionally amazing against cancers. We have already published a remedy for oral cancer that uses grape peels and seeds powder. Grapes seeds powder is one of the most effective home remedies for colon cancer.
For this cure, juice a few black grapes and keep the grape peels and seeds that remain after juicing. Dry them completely using a dehydrator at 40°C (104°F) or just lay them in the sun until they are completely dried out. Once they are dried, store them in paper bags.
- Finely grind the dried peels with seeds using a coffee grinder.
- Take 1 tsp 3 times a day.
Black grape peels and seeds have exceptional cancer-fighting properties. In addition, follow a fresh black grapes juice cure to load the body with even more antioxidants. This is one of the best home remedies for colon cancer.
5. Juicing for Colon Cancer Metastasis
The following juice recipe has shown great results for colon cancer metastasis patients. This fresh juice blend is one of the best home remedies for colon cancer. For this, mix the fresh juices:
- 150 ml beets juice
- 50 ml cucumber juice
- 20 ml parsley root juice
In the beginning, you can add some water to dilute it until you adjust to the taste. Then drink the juice as it is, immediately after making it. One batch equals a cup of fresh juice. Have at least one cup every day. It’s important to drink it immediately after preparation, so don’t make a larger batch in advance. Use a slow low-speed juicer for this, a high-speed juicer oxidized the juice and diminishes its healing properties.
Best Diet for Colon Cancer
In addition to the home remedies for colon cancer above, diet is tremendously important. The best diet for colon cancer is an anti-inflammatory diet. That is a diet that nourishes the healthy cells of the body and starves the malignant cancerous cells.
Avoid all foods that cause inflammation: meat and meat products, eggs, dairy, oils (except small amounts of coconut oil), GMOs, junk foods, deep-fried foods, highly processed foods, sugar and artificial sweeteners, caffeine, alcohol, MSG, food preservatives, food coloring, and other toxic food additives.
Instead, load your body with fresh and if possible organic fruits and vegetables, and have plenty of fresh water, herbal teas, and fresh juices. Fresh air and physical activities are other major factors in healing cancers and other diseases. We also recommend a full heavy metal body detox. Coupled with a few effective home remedies for colon cancer, this is a completely natural cure for this type of cancer.
What to Eat for Colon Cancer
- ground wheat bran is highly recommended as a dietary supplement for colon cancer.
- wheat germ is another healing food and an amazing cure for colon cancer.
- green barley grass powder is a powerhouse; have 1 tsp of this amazing superfood 3 times a day; you can add it to your fruit smoothie or green juice, it is amazing.
- black grapes juice
- celery juice (on an empty stomach, daily for two or three years will kill HPV)
- wild blueberries, blackberries, cranberries, raspberries
- bananas, cherries, papaya, melons
- broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, asparagus
- sprouts, lettuce, spinach
- garlic, cilantro, parsley, dill
- hemp seeds
- bee pollen
- fresh ginger
- lemon juice
- birch sap
- Aloe Vera gel
- sea buckthorn berries
Read Also: 3 Natural Cures for Cancer Tumors
Together with a clean, nourishing diet and a positive mindset, these home remedies for colon cancer in this article can help anyone make a full recovery. You too can beat colon cancer, you are much more powerful than you think. Much healing power to you!