Fermentation colitis occurs as a result of the fermentation flora that develops in the first part of the colon.
Fermentation flora is useful, helping digestion. However, when certain foods such as fruit and vegetable pulp or excess sugars reach the large intestine, the fermentation flora causes inflammation of the colon.
Thus fermentation colitis is triggered. The specific symptoms or fermentation colitis are: abdominal pain, diarrhea and blood in stool.
We have here some simple remedies for fermentation colitis that you may find useful. Let’s see what they are.
In This Article You Will Find:
3 Natural Remedies for Fermentation Colitis
1. Fermentation Colitis Remedy with Honey and Beetroot
Fill up a 3 L jar with:
- 500 ml of St. John’s wort tea (two handfuls of plant boiled for 5 minutes)
- 500 ml of raw beetroot juice (made from 5 kg of beetroot)
- 500 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 kg honey
How to Prepare The Remedy
- Seal the jar tightly and keep in the kitchen for the next 7-8 days.
- Use a wooden spoon to stir the macerate 2-3 times per day.
Then pour the content from the jar into 1 L glass bottles and deposit them in the fridge.
- Have 1 tbsp. of this macerate, three times per day, 10 minutes before meals, in a 10 days cure.
- Pause for 7 days and then resume the treatment until you finish the entire quantity.
5 Natural Treatment for Colitis
3 Natural Remedies for Ulcerative Proctitis
6 Natural Remedies for Ulcero-Hemorrhagic Rectocolitis
2. Calamus Root Tea Remedy
Add 1 tsp. of plant per 1 cup of cold water and leave the tea overnight to soak. Next morning, slip the tea and have one sip 30 minutes before meals and another sip 30 minutes after you’ve had a meal. In total 6 sips per day for the following 21 days.
3. Herbal Treatment for Fermentation Colitis
Make a tea with these wonderful plants like this. Add 1 tsp. of this dried herbal mix per 200 ml of water and let the tea boil for a few. Have 1 tbsp. of this tea every 2 hours, 7 times per day. After 2-3 months of treatment, you can lower the dosage by taking the tea less often.
We hope that these remedies here will help you, as they helped many others suffering from fermentation colitis. Nature has many ways of healing, we have to be open and receptive to its loving miracles. Stay healthy, naturally!