Cracked skin is something nobody wants, and unfortunately it may occur on areas of the body where you least expect it. We hope that at least one of these natural remedies for cracked skin will help you out.
5 Natural Remedies for Cracked Skin
1. Mutton Tallow Remedy for Cracked Skin
- Melt some mutton tallow.
- When it hardens it becomes more solid compared to other types of fat.
- Grate the surface of the tallow and put it into the cracks.
2. Soluble Sulfur Remedy for Cracked Skin
Anoint the skin with a piece of wet cotton and then sprinkle the sulfur with another piece of dry cotton. If you don’t find soluble sulfur anywhere, then try an ointment that uses natural sulfur.
Grind the sulfur finely and mix it with mutton tallow. Anoint the cracked skin with it.
3. Remedy with Celadine for Chapped Skin
- Pick fresh celadine strains, wash and dry them and then grind them into a mortar.
- Apply on the affected areas.
- Cover with a plastic foil and then with a bandage so it doesn’t stain your bedding.
- Leave the compress overnight.
If you experiment burning sensations, remove the compress and apply it again the following evening. Repeat the operation as many times as necessary.
4. Urine Cure for Cracked Skin
- For 5 nights on a row wash the cracked skin with warm water.
- Then apply a poultice with your own fresh urine.
- Place a nylon bag over and secure the poultice in place.
- Keep it overnight.
- Next morning scrub the affected areas, wash well and apply marigold ointment.
- Cover with a cotton material (a sock or a glove etc.).
In 5 days your cracked skin will be history.
5. Salicylic Acid Remedy for Chapped Skin
- Mix 500 ml of sanitary alcohol with 15 gr of salicylic acid.
- Rub the solution on the affected areas with a clean gauze.
In 10-15 days you will see the cracked skin is healed.
We believe that these natural remedies for cracked skin will come in handy and prove their efficiency when they are needed.