Acid Reflux Disease, also known as heartburn or simply GERD is a very common condition these days.
GERC is caused by the mucous damage caused by stomach acid that has traveled all the way up on the esophagus.
Fortunately, if you’re looking for effective natural remedies for acid reflux (GERD), you’ve reached the right part of the web.
In This Article You Will Find:
7 Natural Remedies for Acid Reflux – GERD
1. Yarrow Remedy for GERD
- Make an infusion with 20-40 gr of yarrow in 1 L of water.
- Boil for 2-3 minutes and then slip after 15 minutes.
- Drink 3-5 cups of yarrow infusion per day.
- Yarrow tincture is also amazing with GERD. Add 10-20 gr of yarrow into 100 ml of 70°.
- Have 30 drops of this tincture 3 times per day.
2. St. John’s Wort for Acid Reflux
- Add 1 tbsp. of plant per 200 ml of water and drink 2 cups per day.
- St. John’s wort tea is also amazing if you drink it first thing in the morning.
- You can mix it with yarrow flowers, greater celandine and wild thyme; 1 tbsp. of plants per cup of water.
- Have 2 cups per day after the main meals and drink in small sips.
Buy The Ingredients Here:
3. GERD Remedy with Liquorice
- Macerate 1-2 tsp. Of liquorice root into 1 cup of cold water.
- Drink over the course of one day.
- Continue the cure for 1-2 months.
4. Common Comfrey Remedy for Acid Reflux
- Make a comfrey decoction with 1-2 tsp. of plant per cup of water and drink it 1 hour before meal time for 1-2 months.
- Comfrey is also amazing in this mix: 100 gr comfrey, 50 gr common knotgrass and 50 gr marigolds.
- And 1 full tsp. of this herbal mix per ¼ L of hot water.
- Scald and leave for 5 minutes to rest. Drink 3-4 cups throughout the day, sip by sip.
Read More: 3 Natural Remedies for Pyrosis
5. Cardus Marianus & Globe Artichoke Cure for GERD
- Both cardus marianus and globe artichoke are miraculous plants in regards to treating acid reflux (GERD) because they have a powerful antihepatotoxic activity and they protect the hepatocytes.
- If you find any soft gel capsules with both these ingredients you can follow a cure for treating GERD.
4. GERD Remedy with Potato and Cabbage Juice
- Drink 4-5 cups of potato juice for one month.
- Potato juice is really unpleasant to the taste buds, that’s why you can mix it with carrot juice to make it more enjoyable.
- You may as well drink 2-3 cups of cabbage juice a day in between the meals for 3 weeks, during spring and autumn.
7. Acid Reflux Cure with Clay
- Ad 1 tsp. of clay in ½ cup of water and use it externally in cataplasms applied on the epigastrium.
- Clay is very efficient in case of acid reflux if used internally as well.
- Add 1 tsp. of clay in ½ cups of water and drink 30 minutes before the meals for 10-20 days.
There’s another way to use clay in this condition.
- Add 1 tsp. of clay powder into 1 cup of water and leave overnight to decant.
- Next morning, stir with a teaspoon and drink the water on an empty stomach 20-3- minutes before breakfast.
- If used according to its prospect, clay may heal acid reflux completely.
We believe that all of the above mentioned natural remedies for acid reflux or GERD are amazing if you are consistent and stay faithful!