If you find yourselves lacking every throughout the day and need a power boost, we recommend that you try one of these simple to make energy drinks.
We have one quince energy drink specially for kids and elderly people and another one, just as delish with hazelnuts! Yummy!
2 Natural Energy Drinks DIY
1. Natural Homemade Energy Drink with Hazelnuts
If you wish to enjoy the amazing power of nature and its pure energy flowing in your body, then you might want to know how to prepare this simple and homemade energy drink. We must say, this is a cheap and side-effects free homemade energizer and also a great remineralizer for the entire body. It is great for both kids and elder persons especially during winter time, when our body is most likely to catch a viral infection or get sick.
Wondering what it might be: it is the hazelnuts paste!
- You’ll need 1-2 kg of hazelnuts.
- Pick the healthy nuts and smash them with by using the coffee grinder or a food processor.
- Mix the obtained powder with polyflower honey and a bit of dried basil.
- Place the tasty hazelnut paste into a jar and keep it in the fridge.
- Take 3-4 teaspoons of this homemade energizer a day, before the meals.
Read More: Natural Remedy for Fatigue
2. Quince Energy Drink for Kids with Recipe
The quince nectar recipe we will reveal to you in a minutes is a great homemade energy drinks for kids, elder people and anyone who is recovering from a health issue. So, we recommend this energy drink to anyone who needs a boost of energy in their lives. The quince nectar goes like this.
- You’ll need 5 kg of quince, 2 kg of sugar and 1 liter of water. Make sure you buy well ripped quinces that have an intense yellow color and are full of aroma and a soft flesh to them.
- Wash the fruits very well in cold water and remove all the fluff they have on their skin.
- Cut the quinces into slices using a stainless steel knife and cut out the stub along with the seeds that are inside.
- Meanwhile, put the water to boil in a large pot and add the fruits in the pot when the water has started boiling.
- Mix well the fruits in the pot for about 5 minutes, until the pulp has started to softer really well.
- While hot, pass the quince through a large aluminum strainer and then through a thick sieve.
- The obtained puree is mixed with the sugar made syrup (300 g of sugar per 1 liter of water) and mix well.
- The warm quince nectar now goes into glass bottles and sealed with corks.
- Pasteurize the nectar bottles for 20 minutes (place them into a large pot with water and boil for 20 minutes), then let them cool down.
- Place the quince nectar into a dry and cold place and have daily boosts of energy by enjoying this delicious homemade energy drink.
Make sure you don’t abuse it, because this nectar contains a lot of sugar and you don’t want to gain weight, but fill yourself with energy, right? This is a simple and effective homemade energy drink recipe and we hope that you have found here something you’ve looked for! Have an energy full day!
Also, make sure that you take them on a long-term cure so that it really has the time to remineralizer your body and give you that needed boost of pure natural energy.