If you find yourselves lacking every throughout the day and need a power boost, we recommend that you try one of these easy-to-make natural energy drinks. We have one quince energy drink, especially for kids and elderly people, and another one, just as delish with hazelnuts! Yummy!
2 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
1. Natural Homemade Energy Drink with Hazelnuts
If you wish to enjoy the amazing power of nature and its pure energy flowing in your body, then you might want to know how to prepare this simple and homemade energy drink. We must say, this is a cheap and side-effects-free homemade energizer and also a great remineralize for the entire body. It is great for both kids and elder persons, especially during wintertime when our body is most likely to catch a viral infection or get sick.
Wondering what it might be: it is the hazelnuts paste!
- You’ll need 1-2 kg of unsalted hazelnuts.
- Grind the hazelnuts using the coffee grinder or a food processor.
- Mix the obtained powder with polyfloral honey and a bit of dried basil.
- Pour the tasty hazelnut paste into a jar and keep it in the fridge.
- Take 3-4 teaspoons of this homemade energizer to treat a day, before the meals.
Even better, add a few tablespoons of this paste into the blender, add plant-based milk, a banana, and a few Medjool dates and you have yourself the most delicious natural energy drinks there is. This is one of the best and most delicious natural energy drinks which is an energy meal in itself.
2. Natural Energy Drinks for Kids with Quince
The quince nectar recipe we will reveal to you in a minute is a great homemade and 100% natural energy drink for kids, elderly people, and anyone who is recovering from a health issue. We basically recommend this natural energy drink to anyone who needs a boost of energy in their life. The quince nectar goes like this.
- 5 kg of well ripe quince
- 2 kg of sugar
- 1 liter of water
Well ripped quinces that have an intense yellow color and are full of aroma and soft flesh to them.
- Wash the fruits very well in cold water and remove all the fluff they have on their skin.
- Cut the quinces into slices using a stainless steel knife and cut out the stub along with the seeds that are inside.
- Meanwhile, put the water to boil in a large pot and add the fruits in the pot when the water has started boiling.
- Mix well the fruits in the pot for about 5 minutes, until the pulp has started to softer really well.
- While hot, pass the quince through a large aluminum strainer and then through a thick sieve.
- Mix the obtained puree with the sugar syrup (300 g of sugar per 1 liter of water) and mix well.
- Pour the warm quince nectar into glass bottles and seal with corks.
- Pasteurize the nectar bottles for 20 minutes (place the bottles into a large pot with water and boil for 20 minutes), then let them cool down.
- Store the quince nectar into a dry and cold place.
If you don’t eat sugar, you can replace it with date syrup or maple syrup.
How to Use
- Add quince syrup to your daily smoothies or use it to make quince syrup lemonade.
Make sure you don’t abuse it, because this nectar contains a lot of sugar and you don’t want to gain weight, but fill yourself with energy, right? This is a simple and effective homemade energy drink recipe and we hope that you have found here something you’ve looked for! Have an energy full day!
Read Also: Natural Remedy for Fatigue
Also, make sure that you take them on a long-term cure so that they really have the time to revitalize your body and give you that needed boost of pure natural energy. These are not just easy to make natural energy drinks, but also amazingly tasty. Stay energized, naturally!