If you are looking for a simple and effective home remedy for schizophrenia, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
Schizophrenia is perhaps the most popular brain disorder that has affected men and women from early age. Thankfully, this condition is treatable with modern antipsychotic medications and psycho-social therapies. Still, we have a more natural approach for this mental disorder, a home remedy for schizophrenia.
Thyme Bath Home Remedy for Schizophrenia
For this remedy you’ll need garden thyme or wild thyme.
- Pour 2 L of hot water over 200 gr of wild thyme and let the plant infuse for 15 minutes.
How to Use
- Strain the infusion and pour it into your bathwater.
- Bathe in this water for 20 minutes and just relax and enjoy your time.
Don’t fill your tub with water completely so that you can supplement it with hot water in case it gets too cold. If you don’t have a bathtub, wash your body with thyme/wild thyme tea.
Keep your feet in the warm water for another 20 minutes after the bath. Don’t keep your feet in cold water, though!
You can reuse the water again two more times and then you can throw it away, together with the used thyme. To reuse it, you simply add hot water over the strained plant and bring to a boil. Pour the water over the water that you’ve already used once.
Natural Supplements for Schizophrenia
In addition to the home remedy for schizophrenia above, there are natural supplements that work for this condition.
- Royal jelly is known for its antidepressant properties and it also helps improve your good mood. In case you experience insomnia episodes you can take royal jelly as pills that you can buy from any honey shops.
- Green barley juice – 1-2 cups daily, in cures of 2-4 weeks, resumed at 10-day intervals.
- Add 2 tsp of apple cider with some honey in a cup of water and drink whenever you feel low.
- Ginseng tea – this root plant normalizes and balances neurotransmitters in the brain (schizophrenia appears as an imbalance of them).
- Noni supplement
- If you have insomnia due to schizophrenia or other dissociative disorders, eat a medium-size onion right before bedtime.
Onion has natural sleeping pill effects. This will really help you out. Read also our articles on home remedies for insomnia.
You Can Find the Supplements Here:
Best Diet for Schizophrenia
In addition to the home remedy for schizophrenia, there are diet adjustments that help.
From an energy point of view, schizophrenia appears as a Yin-type imbalance (excess Yin energy). The Oshawa regimes are very indicated because they produce a Yin-Yang-type harmonization. The best-known diet, Oshawa 7 (with 4 types of cereal: buckwheat, brown rice, wheat, and millet + coarse salt), is the harshest, but also with immediate effects for schizophrenia.
If the patient cannot be convinced, then we can try to counterbalance the energies by eating Yang foods.
The Real Cause of Schizophrenia
The word schizophrenia means dissociation of the soul. First of all, it is good to know that schizophrenia occurs in certain families (in which communication is dissociated) and in which there is one or several psychological and emotional aggressors.
Until the age of 5, children go through the “imprint” period, in which they unconsciously absorb all the information from the environment. Usually, these children suffer immense trauma and aggression due to an alcoholic, tough, or even pedophile father, or an authoritarian mother.
To cope with this immense stress, the child’s brain is programmed to dissociate, and, at some point, schizophrenia kicks in. Sometimes the trigger can be a minor event, to which a mentally stable individual person reacts normally.
Show them the infinite symbol.
This symbol is sacred beyond what we know and it can help balance the two brain hemispheres come together. Draw this symbol in the air before their eyes and see what happens.
The best cure for schizophrenia is understanding the nature of life, where we are all one, interconnected, and never alone. Having faith in higher energy that binds all together is tremendously important.
We sure hope that the thyme bath home remedy for schizophrenia will bring you the mental comfort that you need as well as the peace of mind and good health back into your life. Stay healthy, naturally!