Looking for a home remedy for skin irritation? Keep on reading.
Whether you’ve developed an eczema on your skin, or a pretty annoying skin irritation of some sort, remember that there’s always help for you from nature’s labs.
This is an amazing home remedy for skin irritation that our grandmas used to make. We want to share the recipe with you so you can use it whenever necessary. Skin can be pampered with natural herbs and produce. This is how it goes.
Rattle Plant, a Home Remedy for Skin Irritation
For this remedy, you need:
- one handful of rattle plant (flowers, leaves and seed capsules included),
- 200 ml of cold pressed natural olive oil,
- 5 ml essential lavender oil
- one dark glass jar.
Follow the simple instructions to make this remedy:
- Put the rattle and the olive oil in the jar.
- Place the jar near a window, where it can be hit by sunlight.
- Let the rattle plant macerate for a full week.
- Make sure you keep the jar open all this time.
- Strain the macerate and add the lavender essential oil.
Use this remedy throughout the year. To preserve it, keep the jar in a dark an cool place, somewhere in the pantry.
- Mildly massage the irritated areas of your skin with this simple oil.
This natural treatment may also be used in cases on muscle contractures, whenever the case, because it is as helpful as in the case of skin irritations.
If your skin has been irritated for too long time, you can also try the following home remedy to repair the skin.
Read More: 20+ Home Remedies for Sunburn
A Natural Remedy for Rejuvenating Irritated Skin
What you need are some natural black grapes from your granny’s garden or from the local organic producers. Avoid using conventionally farmed grapes which are sprayed with pesticides and other toxic substances. Toxins is the last thing your skin needs right now.
So, the remedy goes like this.
- Use the grape stum to make a poultice. Apply it throughout the day on the irritated skin areas and keep it on as much as possible.
- Next day, apply poultices with grapes peels. For this, slightly squash the grapes. Then place them on a fabric gauze and apply the gauze with the grape peels directly on the skin. Make sure the poultice is well fixed and it doesn’t come off. Use a medical adhesive tape if necessary.
- Alternate the two poultices, so that one day you apply only the stum soaked poultice and the other day the grapes peel one.
- In no longer than 6 days, the skin irritation or the eczema is usually completely healed and the skin rejuvenated.
If you wish to know why such a simple fruit as grapes have such amazing effects for the health of our skin, perhaps you should look more into it.
Read More: Natural Remedy for Dehydrated Skin
What we know is that the black grapes stum especially is very rich in tannins.
Grapes also contain a great deal of so-called anthocyanins, substances with amazing tonic and skin restoring properties.
We home that you find this home remedy for skin irritation helpful and you manage to cure your rash without taking any drugs that might not help or have side effects.