If you are looking for a simple and effective home remedy for schizophrenia, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
Schizophrenia is perhaps the most misunderstood brain disorder that can affect men and women from an early age. Thankfully, this condition is treatable with modern antipsychotic medications and psycho-social therapies. Still, we have a more natural approach to this mental disorder, a home remedy for schizophrenia with herbs. Let’s get to it.
Thyme Bath Home Remedy for Schizophrenia
For this simple home remedy for schizophrenia, you need garden thyme or wild thyme herb. Here is how to make this remedy at home.
- Pour 2 liters of hot water over 200 g of wild thyme and steep the plant for 15 minutes.
How to Use
- Strain the infusion and pour it into your bathwater.
- Bathe in this water for 20 minutes, while relaxing and enjoying your time.
Don’t fill your entire tub with water so that you can add more hot water in case your bathwater gets too cold. If you don’t have a bathtub, wash your body with thyme/wild thyme tea. Keep your feet in the warm water for another 20 minutes after the bath (important not to keep your feet in cold water!).
You can reuse the thyme water again two more times and then you can throw it away, together with the used thyme. To reuse it, you simply add hot water to the strained plant and bring it to a boil. Pour the newly made thyme water into the water that you’ve already used once. This is a simple and effective home remedy for schizophrenia.
Natural Supplements for Schizophrenia
In addition to the home remedy for schizophrenia above, there are natural supplements that work for this condition.
- Royal jelly is known for its antidepressant properties and it also helps improve mood. In case you experience insomnia, you can take royal jelly capsules.
- Green barley juice/powder – powerful detox – 1-2 cups daily, over the course of 2-4 weeks, pause for 10 days, and resume.
- Apple cider and honey – Add 2 tsp of apple cider with some honey in a cup of water and drink whenever you feel low.
- Ginseng tea – this root plant normalizes and balances neurotransmitters in the brain (schizophrenia appears as an imbalance of them).
- Noni supplement
- Onion – If you have insomnia caused by schizophrenia or other dissociative disorders, eat a medium-size onion right before bedtime. Onion has natural sleeping pill effects. This will really help you out. Read also our articles on home remedies for insomnia.
Best Diet for Schizophrenia
In addition to the home remedy for schizophrenia above, there are diet adjustments that can help. From an energy point of view, schizophrenia appears as a Yin-type imbalance (excess Yin energy). The Oshawa diet is very recommended because it helps with Yin-Yang balancing. The best-known diet, the Oshawa 7 (with 4 types of cereal: buckwheat, brown rice, wheat, and millet + coarse salt), is the harshest, but also with immediate and best results for schizophrenia. If you don’t want to go on this diet, at least you can try to rebalance your energy by eating Yang foods.
The Real Cause of Schizophrenia
The word schizophrenia means dissociation of the soul. First of all, it is good to know that schizophrenia is usually triggered in a family environment in which communication is dissociated, and in which there are one or several psychological and emotional aggressors. Until the age of 5, children go through the “copy/paste” period, in which they unconsciously absorb all the information from their environment. When a child has an alcoholic, violent, or even pedophile father, or an authoritarian mother, the child can suffer immense trauma.
To cope with this immense stress, the child’s brain is programmed to dissociate, and, at some point, schizophrenia kicks in. In most cases, a traumatized childhood can lead to schizophrenia. Sometimes the trigger can be a minor event, to which a mentally stable individual will usually react normally.
The infinite symbol
The symbol of the infinite is sacred beyond what we know and can help balance the two brain hemispheres and bring them together once again. Draw this symbol in the air before the schizophrenic person, and see what happens. This is a simple, yet effective rebalancing and integrative method to help merge the split personalities together and become whole again. Infinite and whole.
The best cure for schizophrenia is understanding the true nature of life, where we are all one, interconnected, and never alone. Having faith in higher energy that binds all together is tremendously important. We sure hope that the thyme bath home remedy for schizophrenia together with these simple tips will bring you the mental comfort that you need as well as the peace of mind and good health back into your life. Stay healthy, naturally!