If you are looking for a simple and effective home remedy for polycystic kidney disease (or PKD), continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home.
Polycystic kidney disease also referred to as PKD or PCKD is considered to be a genetic disorder when abnormal cyst-like formations develop in the kidneys. Although modern medicine has a very intrusive and somewhat drastic treatment for PKD, you can improve your condition with this simple home remedy for polycystic kidney disease that we are about to share with you. In addition, we want to share with you a simple diet plan for PKD that you can follow alongside the natural remedy. Let’s get into it.
Home Remedy for PKD with Frankincense
Frankincense (Boswellia serrata) has been long considered nature’s wonder due to its natural properties to literally grind kidney stones and dissolving benign tumors. This is why there have been many cases when people have healed with this 4 weeks long home remedy for polycystic kidney disease. If you want to follow this natural cure, here is what you can do.
- In the first week of treatment, swallow with some water a small piece of white incense the size of a medium-size pea, first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach.
- Continue taking a piece of frankincense for the next weeks (2, 3, and 4), the same way, but this time take it every other day, not every day.
Attention! You need to be really careful that the incense doesn’t touch your teeth because it can cause cavities! For extra safety, insert the incense piece into a tiny piece of bread that you can safely swallow without chewing.
Read Also: Natural Treatment for Kidney Diseases
As simple as it sounds, this home remedy for polycystic kidney disease has helped many suffering from PKD go back to a normal and active life.
You Can Find Frankincense Here
Kidney Protection Diet for Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD)
In addition to the home remedy for polycystic kidney disease, who suffers from PKD, needs to follow a restrictive diet for improving the health of the kidneys. And when you think this diet can change your life for the better, you might want to give it a show. It is a totally harmless plant-based diet for the protection of the kidneys that goes like this.
- Replace tap water with fresh carrot juice (you may use other veggies as well is smaller quantities); natural spring water from the mountains; diuretic teas.
- Replace sugar with 100% natural raw honey.
- Replace oils and fast with 100% natural cold-pressed olive oil (another kind of cold-pressed oils could also do).
- Replace table salt with natural raw sea salt (that comes with 110 natural chemical elements compared to regular table salt).
- Replace white bread with graham bread or sprouted wheat.
- Replace animal-based proteins (meat, cheese, eggs, milk) with plant-based proteins like pollen, beans, peas, sprouted wheat.
- Replace cooked foods with raw fruits and veggies as fresh salads or seeds.
- Remove from your diet: meat, cheese, eggs, milk (because these foods force the kidneys to make great efforts).
Avoid strenous physical activity, but enjoy daily slow-paced walks outside. It’s very important to reduce stress as much as possible too.
Share on Pinterest ❤️
Read Also: 2 Natural Remedies for Kidney Sand
We sure hope that this home remedy for polycystic kidney disease and the diet plan will help you overcome this condition of the kidneys. You too can heal. Have faith and keep a positive mindset. Be persistent, and trust your journey!