If you are looking for a simple and effective home remedy for polycystic kidney disease (or PKD), continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home.
Polycystic kidney disease also referred to as PKD or PCKD is considered to be a genetic disorder when abnormal cyst-like formations develop in the kidneys. Although modern medicine has a very intrusive and somewhat drastic treatment for PKD, you can improve your condition with this simple home remedy for polycystic kidney disease that we are about to share with you. In addition, we want to share with you a simple diet plan for PKD that you can follow alongside the natural remedy. Let’s get to it.
Home Remedy for Polycystic Kidney Disease with Frankincense
Frankincense (Boswellia serrata) has been long considered nature’s wonder due to its natural properties to literally grind kidney stones and dissolve benign kidney tumors. This is why there have been many cases when people have healed with this 4 weeks long home remedy for polycystic kidney disease. If you want to follow this natural cure, here is what you can do.
- In the first week of treatment, swallow a small piece of white incense the size of a medium-size pea with some water, first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach.
- Starting with week two, and continuing until week 4, have a small piece of frankincense the same way, but this time take it every other day, not every day.
Attention! You need to be really careful that the incense doesn’t touch your teeth because it can cause cavities! For extra safety, insert the incense piece into a tiny piece of bread that you can safely swallow without chewing. As simple as it sounds, this home remedy for polycystic kidney disease has helped many suffering from PKD go back to a normal and active life.
Kidney Protection Diet for Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD)
In addition to the home remedy for polycystic kidney disease, those who suffer from PKD, need to follow a restrictive diet for improving the health of the kidneys. And when you think this diet can change your life for the better, you might want to give it a show. It is a totally harmless plant-based diet for the protection of the kidneys that goes like this.
- Replace tap water with fresh carrot juice (you may use other veggies as well in smaller quantities); natural spring water from the mountains; diuretic teas.
- Replace sugar with 100% natural raw honey.
- Replace oils and fast with 100% natural cold-pressed olive oil (another kind of cold-pressed oil could also do).
- Replace table salt with natural raw sea salt (that comes with 110 natural chemical elements compared to regular table salt).
- Replace white bread with gluten-free bread or sprouted wheat bread.
- Replace animal-based proteins (meat, cheese, eggs, milk) with plant-based proteins like pollen, beans, peas, and mushrooms.
- Replace cooked foods with raw fruits and veggies as fresh salads or seeds.
- Remove from your diet: meat, cheese, eggs, and milk (because these foods force the kidneys to make great efforts).
Avoid strenuous physical activity, but enjoy daily slow-paced walks outside. It’s very important to reduce stress as much as possible too.
Read Also: 2 Natural Remedies for Kidney Sand
We sure hope that this home remedy for polycystic kidney disease and the diet plan will help you overcome this condition of the kidneys. You too can heal from PKD, it’s a matter of cleansing your body from toxins and enabling the body to heal on its own. Have faith and keep a positive mindset. Be persistent, and trust in your healing journey!
Share on Pinterest ❤️
How much white incense should I take? Where Can
I buy it? I was looking but could not find one, which is appropiate for consum.
Hi Juan! The size of the white incense pices in the remedy are the size of a green pea. I am not sure where you can find raw natural white incense online, but the one edible looks like small white-ish/yellow-ish crystals like chalk, but with some impurities. Here is a link to something that I believe to be white incense: https://amzn.to/3k5EMhI. I advice you that you ask the seller first, though, to make sure it’s white incense we’re talking about. Great health to you Juan, and thanks for stopping by!
HI Andrea, Is white incense also called frankincense? Are they the same thing? I can’t find any info on it or where to buy it.. ThankS!
Hello! Yes, it is Frankincense, or you can also find it as Boswellia serrata, or white resin incense. We don’t sell it on our website, but I believe you can find it online. Hope I helped.
What is WHITE INCENSE ???
Hello! It is frankincense, also known as Boswellia serrata, or resin incense.
THANK YOU ANDREEA . HOPE IT WILL WORK..
It is incense that is white in color, you can also find it as white resin incense.