If you are looking for a simple and effective home remedy for pericarditis, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
Pericarditis is the inflammation of the pericardium, the tissue surrounding the heart, and the most common symptom of pericarditis is severe chest pain. Luckily, nature has offered us herbs that alleviate and can even help one heal from this medical condition if we use them respectfully and with the intention to heal. Here is a old non-intrusive home remedy for pericarditis from the Danube Valley people.
Herbal Home Remedy for Pericarditis
For pericarditis, there are 2 amazing medicinal herbs that work: horsetail and mulberry root. This home remedy here uses both of these herbs internally and externally (baths) as you will see. Together they can help one overcome and heal pericarditis. Let’s get to them. Have daily baths with horsetail. Prepare the baths as follows:
- Steep two handfuls of dried horsetail to 5 liters of boiling water for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour the infusion into your bathwater in the bathtub.
- Lay down in your tub and enjoy a relaxing 15-20 minutes bath.
- Additionally, drink 2-3 cups of horsetail tea per day.
Important! When laying down, the water level should not surpass your kidney area.
Read Also: 2 Natural Treatments for Heart Disease
Alongside the horsetail baths and tea, use the mulberry root macerate remedy. Here is how to prepare and use this remedy at home.
- Combine two parts mulberry tree root and one part couch grass.
- Add one handful of this herbal blend to 3 liters of cold water, in the evening, and leave overnight.
- The next morning, bring the maceration to a boil until the initial water quantity drops to half.
- Strain the decoction and drink the entire quantity throughout the day.
Store the decoction in the fridge. Continue the mulberry home remedy for pericarditis daily for 2 weeks. Then pause for another 2 weeks and resume if the case be.
Read Also: Natural Remedy for Myocarditis
Hopefully, this complete home remedy for pericarditis will really help you out. Another piece of advice for you is to have as many raw beets as possible. Beets help cleanse the toxins out of the liver. Celery juice is another formidable body cleanser. Juicing celery in the morning is medicine for pericarditis on its own, according to author Anthony Williams. Stay healthy, naturally!