If you are looking for a simple and powerful home remedy for voice loss, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
3 Home Remedies for Voice Loss
1. Home Remedy for Voice Loss with Carrots
Thoroughly wash and boil 3 large carrots without peeling them. Adjust the quantity of water in the pot so that the carrots are just covered.
- Let the carrots boil for 15 minutes, then grate them and pass them through a clean cheesecloth.
- Now you have made a carrot juice.
- Add 2 parts hot water (in which you’ve boiled the carrots) over the carrot juice (one part juice, two parts water).
- Drink 50 ml of this hot carrot drink 5-6 times a day.
The carrot home remedy for voice loss has helped many people so far and we recommend you to at least try it.
Read Also: 7 Natural Remedies for Hoarseness
2. Black Beer & Eggs Remedy for Voice Loss
Heat up a small quantity of black beer until it gets really hot. Whisk one organic egg or 3 quail eggs together and little by little pour the hot bear in. Drink the obtained drink in small sips, holding it in your throat as much as possible. If it gets cold, heat it up once again.
3. Basil Tea Voice Loss Remedy
Do 3-4 gargles a day with basil infusion (after each meal). You may as well drink the infusion in small sips (3-4 cups per day). You’ll see results really fast. This is one of the best home remedies for voice loss.