One of the most annoying conditions ever, cervical spondylosis is manifested through dizziness, nausea and other unpleasant symptoms.
There is no definitive treatment for this type of spondylosis, and two home remedies for cervical spondylosis we are about to share with you can ameliorate the condition, not cure it definitely.
Still, we believe it’s worth a shot, just to for feeling better and coming to peace with yourselves. Here it goes!
2 Home Remedies for Cervical Spondylosis
1. Cervical Spondylosis Remedy with Hay Baths
In old folk’s medicine, the cure for cervical spondylosis was taking hay baths and cataplasms and alternating it with oat baths and cataplasms.
You’ll need 2 handful of freshly cut hay.
- Add the hay into a pot with boiling water, simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Take it off the fire and strain it.
- Put the hot hay in a cotton gauze bag and place it over the painful areas of your neck and back.
Add the remaining liquid from simmering the hay into your bathwater (36°-37°C). Take 30 minutes baths.
The crushed cabbage leaves poultices are just as good instead of hay ones.
Alternatively, follow the oat straw therapy.
- Add one handful of oats straw into 10 L of water and let it boil for 30 minutes.
- Slip the liquid and pour the water into your bathwater (36°-37°C as well).
- Use the hot and wet straws to make cataplasms to place on the areas that hurt.
2. Herbal Remedy for Cervical Spondylosis
This remedy is also good for all types of rheumatism, sprains or luxation. This simple treatment doesn’t just soothe the pain, but also heals the core of the problem.
So, this is what you need to do:
- Mince 30 gr of marjoram, 30 gr rosemary and 30 gr St. John’s wort and mix them together.
- Combine the herbs with 500 ml of virgin cold-pressed olive oil in.
- Pour everything in a dark glass bottle and seal the bottle.
- Macerate in a sunny place for a whole month.
If sunlight is not available, place the bottle nearby a heat source.
- Strain the oil using a gauze and the pour it in a bottle and right to the fridge.
- Use the aromatic oil to massage the sore areas caused by cervical spondylosis daily.
Follow these simple home remedies for cervical spondylosis for 10 days straight, by alternating the hay baths and oat straw baths and cataplasms. Hope this has been useful! Stay healthy, naturally!