If you are looking for a simple and effective natural treatment for ankylosing spondylitis, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
Ankylosing spondylitis is a chronic systemic inflammatory disease that mainly affects the spine. Doctors don’t know exactly what causes this condition, but recent findings point to an inflammation caused by hidden pathogens (viruses, bacteria and heavy metals) that dwell undisturbed in the organs or the nervous system and feed of the junk we eat and stress.
If you are suffering from ankylosing spondylitis and do not know of any natural treatment you can try this natural treatment for ankylosing spondylitis. The remedy uses black radish, celery, basil, thyme, and honey, the nectar of gods. Here is the exact recipe.
Natural Treatment for Ankylosing Spondylitis with Black Radish
For this remedy you will need:
- 2 kg of black radish
- ½ kg of celery
- fresh basil leaves
- 2 small thyme branches
- 6 kg of raw honey
Make sure all the legumes and herbs that you will use are of high quality and come from organic culture.
- Thoroughly wash the radish and celery roots, peel off their skin and grate them all.
- Put them in a large jar, along with the basil and the thyme.
- Pour the honey over the grated roots make sure you close the jar tight.
- Place the jar in the pantry and let it for the next 6 weeks.
- Stir the content every day.
After 6 weeks’ time, get the content out of the jar. Separate the liquid from the roots. Make sure you squeeze the entire quantity of liquid out of the grated roots.
- Add 2-3 liters of water over the remaining roots and herbs in the jar and let them sit for another 12 hours.
- Make sure you stir well several times.
- Then strain the content again and drink the macerate throughout the day, because it has a short shelf life.
How to Use Black Radish for Ankylosing Spondylitis
Pour the black radish syrup (from the first separation of the liquid from the grated roots) into dark glass bottles. Add a little bit of alimentary alcohol on top of each bottle, over the syrup. Seal the bottles and keep them in a cool place with no direct sunlight, somewhere in the pantry.
- Have a few tablespoons a day of the delicious black radish syrup.
This is a long term treatment for ankylosing spondylitis.
Read Also: Home Remedy for Ankylosing Spondylitis
This syrup and the macerate are really amazing invigorating remedies. They are especially effective if you suffer from a severe cough and in various liver conditions, and respiratory diseases. But first and foremost, the black radish syrup is a wonderful natural treatment for ankylosing spondylitis. Stay healthy, naturally!